iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2016-01-07, 10:53)richardvdp Wrote: Hi, I'm very new to all this but, thanks to the help and support I found here, I managed to install kodi on 2 ATV 4s and an iPad, plus my preferred add on. Each was working well initially but, when I went back to the first 2 devices, kodi was blank (although the icon was still there). It is still working well on the iPad so I'm wondering, is it only possible to install and use kodi on one device at a time with this method? I suspect that that's not the case, ie that kodi can go on numerous ios and tvos devices and that I've gone wrong somewhere in the process. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

When you say kodi was blank, do you mean the settings were gone? or was the icon missing?

And, did you click run in Xcode after you made the blank project? (don't do that)

Yes, you can very much have kodi on multiple devices with the same provisioning profile (I have it on my iPhone and iPad)
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by DanTheMan827 - 2016-01-07, 11:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8