• 21(current)
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2016-01-24, 08:37)DanTheMan827 Wrote: Have you trusted your computer with the alert that pops up on the iPad?

Since iTunes open and starts to back up, I would assume that is a yes.
(2016-01-26, 17:56)DanTheMan827 Wrote: You're too new and haven't posted enough to send PMs that's why

I've also gone ahead and removed your email while sending a PM on your behalf

Okay, but how do i get in contact with him then?
(2016-01-26, 22:55)arneleo Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 17:56)DanTheMan827 Wrote: You're too new and haven't posted enough to send PMs that's why

I sent your email address to him via PM
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2016-01-26, 22:59)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 22:55)arneleo Wrote:

okaySmile thanks very much!
you wouldn't help me for 10 mins if you could se with team viewer?
(2016-01-26, 23:03)arneleo Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 22:55)arneleo Wrote: Okay, but how do i get in contact with him then?

Sure, I sent you a PM
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2016-01-26, 23:03)arneleo Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 22:55)arneleo Wrote: Okay, but how do i get in contact with him then?

I tried sending you iMessage with the email, but not going through. Were you able to finally install it?
Hello
I want to install Kodi on my apple tv 4 (os 9.0).I followed the steps mentioned above but on step 9 (Then click the + and select the file generated by iOS App Signer), sfter selecting the generated file, xcode starts working in order to deploy the app on the apple tv. xcode starts installing the app on my apple tv then an error appears saying that (App Installation failed The application does not have a valid signature). What this means and how can i solve this problem.
Note: I'm using a free developer account
Thank u
Did you sign the app with the right provisioning profile?
Usually when that happens it means something is wrong with either your code signing certificate or that you're missing an Apple Developer Relations certificate

When that happens and the certificate isn't trusted you don't see ANY signing identities in iOS App Signer

In signing certificate, do you see your ID or is it blank?
Thumbs Up 
First,thank you very much:; Dan for the wonderful work you're doing.

Had that blank space in "signing certificate " , downloading a certificate missing in my keychain called "Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority " WWDR solved that problem http://www.apple.com/certificateauthority

Now Kodi's running perfectly on my ATV4 and iPad Big Grin
I was able to install kodi onto an iPhone 6s but we ran into issues after trying to install it onto my iPod touch 6th gen we have tried using the iPhone 5 format but it pops up a message saying ''A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found.'' any advice?
(2016-01-31, 05:07)Kaveman21 Wrote: I was able to install kodi onto an iPhone 6s but we ran into issues after trying to install it onto my iPod touch 6th gen we have tried using the iPhone 5 format but it pops up a message saying ''A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found.'' any advice?

You have to add those devices to the provisioning profile before signing the application

See the note under step 5 about additional devices
(2016-01-31, 05:10)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-01-31, 05:07)Kaveman21 Wrote: I was able to install kodi onto an iPhone 6s but we ran into issues after trying to install it onto my iPod touch 6th gen we have tried using the iPhone 5 format but it pops up a message saying ''A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found.'' any advice?

You have to add those devices to the provisioning profile before signing the application

I did that and just tried it again and still get the same message. .
(2016-01-31, 05:22)Kaveman21 Wrote:
(2016-01-31, 05:10)DanTheMan827 Wrote:

I did that and just tried it again and still get the same message. .

LOL - I was in the exact same position as you, I have read that step 5 countless times and started again from 3 - However and maybe this got you as well, but look at step 7 - You need to do that again - Open the IOS App Signer and select your profile yada yada

Well after that I have success - fingers crossed for you Smile
Hi, I've made all and already installed Kodi on iPad but when I try to open it simply doesn't open, so can you tell me what I have to do?

Thanks.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8