iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
Hi DanTheMan827, no matter what i do i can't get the "fix issue" button to work, the "no provision profile..." just keeps popping back up. the weird thing is that it actually creates a profile, i can see it under my account info, but when i go to finish the installation with the profile, i get the same error that rinaldij862 does.

I have the most updated tvos, and xcode. i've tried creating a new apple id to work with, i've made sure that the device is selected in the breadcrumb, i've even switched macs. from what i can gather it seems that xcode just won't want to register my apple tv, because i tried this method with my iphone 6 and works fine. if i go to the "capabilities" tab and turn on app groups, i get the "no devices registered" error and clicking the fix issues button doesn't seem to work... i'm starting to wonder if its my apple tv that has the problem? any ideas or help would be great.

Thanks,

(2016-02-11, 05:43)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-02-11, 05:03)rinaldij862 Wrote: Hello, Sorry if this is a repost but I did not see anything on this. I had kodi previously installed on my ATV4 running TVOS 9.1. I did not realize it updated to 9.1.1 until after I attempted to update. When I follow your steps I get an error at the end that says I need a valid provisioning profile. Any suggestions?

Is the error coming from iOS App Signer or Xcode?

Could you post the log for iOS App Signer on something like pastebin and share the link here?

You can open the log through the View menu of iOS App Signer

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by guarddt - 2016-02-11, 21:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8