iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2016-02-27, 19:19)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 09:49)Navzt3r Wrote: I've installed kodi Jarvis 16 on iOS 9.2.1 Had no problems installing but after download when I click on app it try's to open and goes back to iPhone home screen. I''ve side loaded to my iPad before but never had this problem

(2016-02-23, 14:49)giub1981 Wrote: Hi

I have installed Kodi onto my iPhone 6 last month using xcode with no problems at all. Over this weekend, I went to do the same on my friends iPad 2, using the same instructions that I did for my iPhone 6. I did come across some problems with signatures etc but did manage to get through these and got the app installed onto the iPad, however, when I go to open the app, the screen goes blank for 1 second and then returns to the iPad home screen. I thought it may just be an issue with the iPad (running IOS 9.2.1) so tried it on another iPad (running IOS 8.4) but am getting the same issue.

Is there any reason for this or anything I am doing wrong. I used the same process on my iPhone with no issuesHuh??

Thanks in advance for any help at all

(2016-02-27, 16:04)Cougar 1 Wrote: @DanTheMan827

Still struggling with getting this to work on my atv 4. Not able to get pass the "fix button" (my atv 4 is not recognized) and needs to be added to the team (I am using the correct tvos deb file.
I had no issue with doing this on my iPad with the iOS deb file. Can this be a faulty Apple tv? Bought a refurb 32GB unit from Apple.
It could be a bad cable...

What happens if you try to restore the software through iTunes?

Thank you DanTheMan827.
I did try a restore of the ATV4 in iTunes,Huh and also went out to purchase a new high-speed USB C to USB A male Data cable for New Macbook and it did not help.
Only thing I can think of is somehow it is corrupt but I do not have much knowledge when it comes to Xcode.

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by Cougar 1 - 2016-02-27, 21:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8