• 48(current)
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
Has anyone figured out a solution to having to reinstall Kodi every 7 days? Is jailbreak the best alternative?
(2016-06-07, 15:04)eli12 Wrote: Has anyone figured out a solution to having to reinstall Kodi every 7 days? Is jailbreak the best alternative?

The 7 day limit is imposed by Apple...

There are two ways around it:
  • Jailbreak
  • Pay for a developer account (this would give you a year)
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Can anyone point to a tutorial to install kodi thru a jailbreak? All I've found is that the current jailbreak provides SSH access but not much else. Thanks in advance b

Sent from my iPhone
only way i know is through nitotv
nevermind
Hello, I'm a new member using kodi on my mac mini. so far so good. I tried the tutorial to install it on my iPad air (no jailbreak) using Xcode, Signer and the arm deb.16.0..I got to the final stage until it said "this device is no longer connected" I've tried a few times and it kept saying the same thing...what am I doing wrong. What can I try to make this work.

Thank you
(2016-06-06, 21:42)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-06-05, 20:08)KimKnott Wrote:
(2016-06-03, 03:22)DanTheMan827 Wrote: Make sure the correct certificate / profile combination is selected

You can't use the free certificate with the paid provisioning profile even though it's the same Apple ID

Hi Dan,

Worked fine but one question. Her keychain I cannot find "AppleWWDRCA.cer" installed but still works fine without that cert. Is this normal?

The certificate may not be in the login but instead in the system...

If you're having trouble there is an option in iOS App Signer under the help menu to update the certificate...

But if iOS App Signer is working fine there's no need to do that since you already have the current one

Thanks for your fast response. I also told her not to create any free developer's account.
guys any tutorial or process to jailbreak & install Kodi on APTV 4 ?
every 7 days its start showing KODI is not available Sad

Cheers
stop cross posting - we heard you the first time...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2016-06-08, 21:13)Stalli0n Wrote: guys any tutorial or process to jailbreak & install Kodi on APTV 4 ?

Cheers

read the posts its everywhere . simply you can not .you got to pay for the dev account period.
(2016-06-09, 19:48)Japgeisha Wrote:
(2016-06-08, 21:13)Stalli0n Wrote: guys any tutorial or process to jailbreak & install Kodi on APTV 4 ?

Cheers

read the posts its everywhere . simply you can not .you got to pay for the dev account period.

Are you saying that even installing kodi thru the jailbreak is limited to 7 days?
The jailbreak would be unlimited but you need to be on the first version of tvos to install it
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
How would i put advancedsettings.xml/passwords.xml and sources.xml there?
I have tried uploading them via itunes with no succes, i have tried putting them directly in the .deb file in the userdata folder, with no succes.
Where would i put those, is it even supported?
(2016-06-11, 22:56)dandandandan Wrote: How would i put advancedsettings.xml/passwords.xml and sources.xml there?
I have tried uploading them via itunes with no succes, i have tried putting them directly in the .deb file in the userdata folder, with no succes.

Probably the best way currently is to use the built in Kodi file manager
(2016-06-11, 22:58)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 22:56)dandandandan Wrote: How would i put advancedsettings.xml/passwords.xml and sources.xml there?

Probably the best way currently is to use the built in Kodi file manager

I feel stupid now.
Thanks man, appreciated.
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8