Guest - Testers are needed for the reworked CDateTime core component. See... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=378981 (September 29) x
  • 50(current)
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2016-06-15, 23:38)Cossie2212 Wrote: Hi I recently put kodi on my iPhone 6plus and iPad Air worked perfectly for a few days now the app won't load at all just takes loads a black screen then kicks me off back to my home screen any ideas how to sort this out? If I uninstall kodi and redo it again it works again for a few days but it's a nightmare having to redo it all the time

You only get a 7 day limit on a free dev account before you have to resign the app. you should try jodi, that works perfectly every time. haha

btw jodi was a typo, fit fingers and small keyboard lol
So is there any way to do it so I don't have to reinstall kodi after a week then or not?
i wanted to ask you. apple changed it for everyone? or when i created the account while it was 90 days i still have around 50 days left? on my ipad kodi doesnt work but on my apple tv works ok (crashes every 3-5 hours). after 90 days i presume im gonna have to creat a new account or jailbreak atv?
You can continue to use your current free account but you'll only get 7 days before needing to reinstall instead of 90
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2016-06-16, 11:28)Cossie2212 Wrote: So is there any way to do it so I don't have to reinstall kodi after a week then or not?

Jailbreak (if possible) or get a paid developer account
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
I am not an app developer and wont paz 99 USD per year! Are they crazy?
(2016-06-17, 09:50)JackOh Wrote: I am not an app developer and wont paz 99 USD per year! Are they crazy?

Fair play to you, but Having a paid Dev account gives a lot more than just kodi, you can sign virtually any app to test and get all latest beta's of software, plus with access to all the dev Tools, you may have an idea for an app and make your $99 back and then some, you will never know unless you try

I'll earning swift now for that very reason and it's fun, takes me back to my cobol programming days of the late 80's, when you kearnt from books way before the internet as we know it today existed,l.

Happy times.....

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-06-17, 09:50)JackOh Wrote: I am not an app developer and wont paz 99 USD per year! Are they crazy?

Sideloading apps was never officially sanctioned by Apple... the free account was released and sideloading became popular pretty quickly...

(2016-06-17, 09:59)Steverae Wrote:

Fair play to you, but Having a paid Dev account gives a lot more than just kodi, you can sign virtually any app to test and get all latest beta's of software, plus with access to all the dev Tools, you may have an idea for an app and make your $99 back and then some, you will never know unless you try

I'll earning swift now for that very reason and it's fun, takes me back to my cobol programming days of the late 80's, when you kearnt from books way before the internet as we know it today existed,l.

Happy times.....

Sent from my iPhone

I had a similar experience... I made an app using the free account and when it was finished bought a paid account to release it...

Made 200% of the membership fee in less than 6 months...

It's not selling like hotcakes but it doesn't exactly have a large target audience...

THIS is how apple intended for the free account to be used...
hehe, I've had a developer account since Apple 1st started offering them. Back in those days, the minimum cost level was about $1500 but you did get a discount on apple hw Smile

I even still have all the developer CDs including the ones that included the famous Clarus the Dogcow Moof!, Moof! -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogcow
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
Since the drop from 90 days to 7 days, I am now thinking of the annual fee as a real possibility. Now my question to you DanTheMan, is there ANY descriptions for the deb files as they change from dated version to dated version....the ios deb files are rather cryptic in their names.... a little preview of what is considered a change would be quite helpful. Thanks, from a silent, but ardent follower of your comments here.
Question: can I install Kodi on multiple devices with the same account?
you can up to 100 if paid account
(2016-06-20, 23:33)Japgeisha Wrote: you can up to 100 if paid account

Good, thanks!
Can I just resign the old .ipa or do I have to do a whole new build to get another week? Is there a how to on doing this?
(2016-06-21, 22:52)contagius Wrote: Can I just resign the old .ipa or do I have to do a whole new build to get another week? Is there a how to on doing this?

You can just re-sign the old .ipa file with the updated provisioning profile
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8