• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard
@Roby, look this post

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...id=2154103
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Quick question. How do you reset a customised main menu. I want to start customising clean. If no easy way, can I replace a file from the zip package?
Thanks.
@abba77, go to settings, skin settings, restore settings, click button reset skin (you loose all customization), return for default values.

This update auto-downloaded and overwrote all of my customizations... that's an extreme disappointment. I had actually written several custom views for skins and it just deleted them. Fortunately I was able to recover a bulk of my work through file recovery software, but I've still lost some, unfortunately.

I downloaded the skin directly and didn't have the repo set up, at all... I didn't even think it could update itself. I guess I'll have to make sure I copy my working version of the skin to another directory to prevent this from happening again. Is it possible that we can have some sort of version control backup for auto-updates in the future or is that in the hands of the Kodi software? I'll raise a ticket with them if it is.

I still don't understand why it would have overwrote my skin settings. I'm sure we almost all use custom backgrounds and colors and stuff... isn't there a way to update the skin without all of that breaking or is this something that just happened to me?
Smile 
First - I like to say BIG THANK YOU for the skin - its best skin and I use before Ace.
I just have some questions:

1. How to change country graphic flag name. I realize is use English language and its work fine but with other language is not. How I can find the flag and change country name for lets say Polish language.

2. Its same story with genre art work - its work with English and not other languages

3. How I can add more years release of movie. I see the nice icon of oscar graphic but not very early years like 1924 for example ( Charlie Chaplin movie)

I will very happy if some of You can help me to do this
@SlyMaelstrom, it´s by default, skin have many changes, auto reset is necessary for work all fine, in special if you use previous 2.4.0 version, it´s internal routine skin, it´s not a bug. I don´t recommend recover previous backup. It´s necessary customize again. It´s happen many times while developing skin, people participate receive frequent alerts about.

@slawek, for change filename only will work, if you extract textures.xbt, change and create a new, it´s all inside. About years available 1930 - 2019.

flags available, filename need exact for show.

Thank You for quick replay - I try to do
Other cool widget

I have my TV Shows and Movies split into different sections like Kids, Documentary & General, I can add these sections as menus, but how do I create widgets for these sections. For example I have documentary TV Shows and I want the widgets to show the latest unwatched documentary shows. I created smartlists that do the job, can I use these smartlists as widgets?
Add timer screen for live tv is still blank, will mq6 ever fully support live tv?

Thanks
Wink 
Hey! first of all great skin guys! well done! Big Grin i have a suggestion for one of the views which i think would look great for the skin!mg

Is it possible to edit the "Poster List" view for movies to make use of movie thumbs instead of posters?

Also, for movie sets, the parts of the movie which you have appear on the right hand side since the space is a bit underused. Once you scroll to the collection, you are able to select the movie from the same screen. an additional feature could be once you scroll over the movie in the collection, the clearart, fanart, and movie name changes to the selected one?

The image for this idea does not want to show but may be viewed here:
http://imgur.com/gallery/gwKAnLp

Hope you take this idea into consideration Smile
(2015-11-08, 00:52)gkf9 Wrote: Any idea why my hd is showing as full even tho it isn't no where near full?

Am I the only one with this problem? it's showing the correct Hd space in confluence skin.

Another question, where or how do I change the poster/fanart display when inside movies/tv shows etc. Just can't see it anywhere.
Is there any way to get TV Shows 'In-Progress' as a widget but for a UPnP share?
Big big thanks for the skin, highly appreciated!

I just wanted to say that the script "script.aeonmq6.extrapack" did not work for me to install the extra pack. The script downloaded alot to ".kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.aeonmq6.extrapack\updates\AeonMQ-skin.aeonmq6.extrapack-a6cc2ab" but than said "failed".
I manually created the folder ".kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq6.extrapack" and extracted this https://codeload.github.com/AeonMQ/skin....zip/master and now the Extra pack works fine and looks great Smile
Hi,
I have a problem with extrapack, but not the same as mentioned above.

The extrapack media have been downloaded without any problem to kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq6.extrapack
But the skin seems to look for it there : special://userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq5.extrapack

So the themes are blank.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard4