• 12(current)
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN
I can't select your awesome looking skin. :/

I have the latest t3ch build and when I select your skin it's greyed out - I'm downloading what you have on your sig.

Any suggestions?
sparklesuk Wrote:thanks that did the trick

Frost Wrote:I can't select your awesome looking skin. :/

I have the latest t3ch build and when I select your skin it's greyed out - I'm downloading what you have on your sig.

Any suggestions?

Got that fixed. Smile I love it - but how do you get the TV Shows button to work? When I go to it I can't select anything...
First of all your skin really roxx!

I love it and it is my default!

I installed the latest build from SVN (813 last entry in changelog is 2007-06-26)

It works perfect but i noticed that the 3 buttons in the Music info page are to much on the right (Tracks,Refresh,Get Thumb) so they are overlapping.

Can anyone confirm that?

I tested in different resolutions.

Sorry for my bad english ;-)

Keep up the awesome work!
hi,

this skin really looks fantastic! congratulations to you all!

but... there's always a "but" ;-)... when running scripts, the fonts are really really small. they're simply unreadable even 4 or 5 feet away from the screen!
is there already a solution for this problem?
my xbmc is in pal 16x9.

thanx
Any updates on an xTV skin for AMT? If not does anyone know a way just to get it functional? Mine always closes as soon as I open it since it does not have a matching skin. It opens in MC360 and PMIII. I'm guessing I just have to copy another skin into an xTV folder in AMT. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
if you have the skin set to default in settings. It should run with a pmiii skin.

If you are using the latest AMT script, then I'm pretty sure any skin other than the default won't work as I've made many changes. Also the latest AMT requires the most upto date build of XBMC 9504 or newer.

Maybe try deleting userdata/apple movie trailers/settings.txt to reset the settings.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Is anyone having issues with DVD playback using the latest T3CH XBMC 2007-07-09 SVN rev9530 build running 720 16:9?

All of my DVD's, no matter what settings I have on playback, have slowdowns in them. If I switch to any other theme, these issues go away. There are no playback problems in xTV but DVD playback.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on and how I might fix it?
Also, one other issue I am having is that with the xTV theme, auto-resume on DVD's is not working like it does with other skins. The option is selected under the settings and I have tried unselected and re-selecting it.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Hi all

Is there a AppleTV (xTV) theme for the XBMC, i have an old XBOX not the xbox360.
ipguy Wrote:Hi all

Is there a AppleTV (xTV) theme for the XBMC, i have an old XBOX not the xbox360.

Click
the link is broken !!!

CHI3f Wrote:So after many hours of work we have finally decided that it is ready for the public. This is still very much a work in progress so don't expect perfection, we are all very new to making skins.

The skin is available for download through the XBMC Skinning Project SVN. Just use this in your svn client https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xboxmediacenter/xTV

I hope everyone enjoys it.
look for any post by chi3f and the link is in his sig!!!
http://xboxmediacenter.svn.sourceforge.n...enter/xTV/

...but I think a compressed (with XBMCTex) version comes with T3CH builds of XBMC(?), and compressed skins (comes as "textures.xpr" and) uses significantly less RAM-memory and loads faster/smoother. You could however download XBMCTex.exe yourself and compress the skin yourself using the build.bat file that comes with the xTV skin if you download it from the SVN.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Hey Chief. Still loving the skin. It has been my default since it's release. I know you have been working on your other skin, just wondering if the new 3D elements that allow for better coverflow techniques will be implemented in xTV anytime soon. It would truly prove a much better mockup for the iTV and make it look even better than it looks now. Keep up the good work!
Just tried to download the SVN with the following url; https://xboxmediacenter.svn.sourceforge....center/xtv

But it asks for username and password. Don't think this is supposed to happen.

Any ideas?
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN11