Kodi wiki down?
Trying to access any page gives this message:

This webpage is not available

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Is this a problem on my end or is the wiki page not currently working?

Thanks,
mark
Working from here.
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U
It's most likely a problem on your end.

The error seems to point at you not being able to resolve the name into a ip address. There was no outage at our DNS provider (Gandi) so it becomes likely that you might use a DNS provider that (still) does not include support for the .wiki TLD which was added to the ICANN approved list some time ago.

Another reason could be that the server you set as DNS server is having troubles with its forwarders, and is unable to forward the request up the chain. This would effectively mean that only cached results and names the server was authoritative for would still resolve.
I'm struggeling with the wiki as well - it loads extremely slow, if at all. Using Chrome and it generates ERR_CONNECTION_RESET after it times out, but sometime after a long long wait it loads the page.

Tested download speed on my end is = between 30 - 50Mbps. Using DDWRT with default settings. If the problem is on my end, I would appreciate any recommended step to troubleshoot.

Edit: same very unresponsive loading of the wiki pages when using Chrome on android over 4G network in the US.
It works now.Didn't change anything on my end, but happy I can finally read it!
You hijacked a thread with a very different problem. Your issue has to do with our server having issues. His issue did not.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi wiki down?0