• 3(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
I am on version 1.0.4. I selected the view 'big wide with logos' for the TV shows. It doesn't show the name of show with logos. What am I missing?
I remove big wide with logos view for episodes. It's only for TV shows and movies. For episodes use just big wide.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Bit of help please.

I have a bunch of custom backgrounds ive made and added to each section, tv, movies music etc.. ive also turned on widgets for each section. But on home menu my backgrounds do not show up, instead i get fanart for the widgets show instead. Can i turn this off? Im pretty sure when i tried this skin last week i managed to turn it off. Or when i pressed up the fanart showed up.

Basically i want my background image on the menus with the widget bar thingy on and if i press up it takes me to whatever is on the widget and also its fanart background. Hope that makes sense. Ive tried all weekend with differnt settings and i just cant figure it out
MOD 1.0..6

music visualisation background. I'm unable to select options. stuck on fanart

Media payer: Nvidia Shield TV

Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Hi Guilouz,

I was wondering if you can incorporate Gallery view from your Arctic Zephyr Mod into this mod? I love that view because it shows movie thumbs. The Gallery view was first introduced in ver 1.3.9 of Arctic Zephyr mod. Thanks for the good work.
(2015-12-06, 19:29)n4kk Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

I was wondering if you can incorporate Gallery view from your Arctic Zephyr Mod into this mod? I love that view because it shows movie thumbs. The Gallery view was first introduced in ver 1.3.9 of Arctic Zephyr mod. Thanks for the good work.
+1 for me to please
Cannot change genre or weather icons. Box is there but it wont allow me to choose anything. Any help in my request posted over the weekend. I dont want widget backgrounds on home screen just the widget info box/band instead. Is this possible in this mod?
(2015-12-06, 19:24)Blurayx Wrote: MOD 1.0..6

Have you script.toolbox installed ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2015-12-06, 19:29)n4kk Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

There is already gallery view in this mod :

Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2015-12-07, 12:59)Guilouz Wrote: There is already gallery view in this mod :

Yes. But the gallery view in Eminence 2 mod uses the fanart. The one you have in your Arctic Zephyr mod uses movie thumbs. Would it be possible for you to add support for using movie thumbs instead?
(2015-12-07, 12:59)Guilouz Wrote: There is already gallery view in this mod :

Image Image

Hi Guilouz,

First of all great work on this Mod, loving it so far.

Your current gallery views use Fanart, not the 16:9 thumbs that the Arctic Zephyr Mod used, which like the above users, I preferred. It also had the dark boxes on a light background with no plot (as the thumbs include movie logo) which looked great. Perhaps you could include the old Gallery view as another view option?
Any chance you might be able to include the "Cycle View" that was in Arctic Zephyr into this Mod? I used to use that for TV shows & thought it was great.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers
^^ exactly what I meant in regards to 16:9 movie thumbs in gallery view.
Is going via Github the only way to update the skin?
(2015-12-07, 21:24)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Is going via Github the only way to update the skin?

The link to this mod is listed in post #1. I don't think Guilouz has this mod set up on Github. Any update to the mod is posted in a link in post #1.
(2015-12-07, 12:51)Guilouz Wrote:
(2015-12-06, 19:24)Blurayx Wrote: MOD 1.0..6

Have you script.toolbox installed ?

Installed toolbox, Now working Smile
I thought toolbox would have been included in the necessary addons.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton12