DIY Kodibuntu 15.10 for Intel GPU
Quote:# change me to match your HDMI out
xrandr -display :0 --output HDMI1 --set "Broadcast RGB" "Full"

How to make sure i set the correct HDMI out? On my Beebox in video settings Screen ist set to HDMI3. On Audio Output it says HDMI #2.

Which one is the right? Smile
How about posting it? Would save me a lot of time ...

DISPLAY=:0 xrandr --verbose | pastebinit
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
http://paste.ubuntu.com/13495988/

So HDMI3 should be right correct?
Do you see any other head connected?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Will push this once more Wink. So it won't be forgotten.
I think he only cares if he has issues - reporting back is not his strength ... btw. you just pinged me by bumping ...
Well I think my question was anwered. No need to post anything else (Of course it was HDMI 3.). No need to talk like that about me.
If you come back next time and say thank you for the stuff I fix for you - then there is really no need.
Ok sorry forget to say thank you here. Thanks.

But when you look in other posts like in the New Era Thread I thanked you. So don't know why it's necessary to say something like you said. Also when you look at my other posts you should notice I'm not really somebody who just constantly asks questions and never replies.
(2015-12-07, 23:49)plantoschka Wrote: Ok sorry forget to say thank you here. Thanks.

But when you look in other posts like in the New Era Thread I thanked you. So don't know why it's necessary to say something like you said. Also when you look at my other posts you should notice I'm not really somebody who just constantly asks questions and never replies.

All fine. Basically I cannot remember names that good at ... so don't take that too serious. But thx for coming back.
Is there a advantage to a Lubuntu 15.10 - based install vs. the Ubuntu Server 15.10 install as described in the first post of the EGL thread?

Seems to me that the truly barebones approach with Ubuntu Server 15.10 would leave less possibility of Lubuntu-specific customizations interfering (example: my movie this evening was interrupted by a package manager popup from Lubuntu).

Either way, thanks for both of these guides, they've been perfect for me to do a "roll-your-own" up-to-date Kodibuntu and have the flexibility and freedom that I was missing in OpenELEC.
No - it's easier for beginners ... I only wrote that down so that beginners get it running more easily.
Thank you, will try it out tomorrow Smile
Great guide fritsch Big Grin

installed Lubuntu 15.10 on my Intel NUC5PPYH, followed the guide and updated the kernel to 4.3.3, everything working great
just one question, I'm trying to make Kodi autostart if I reboot my system, looking at your guide for this and your guide for Ubuntu Server, some of the autostart code is different, whats the best way under Lubuntu.
(2015-12-27, 23:10)andyxm715 Wrote: Great guide fritsch Big Grin

installed Lubuntu 15.10 on my Intel NUC5PPYH, followed the guide and updated the kernel to 4.3.3, everything working great
just one question, I'm trying to make Kodi autostart if I reboot my system, looking at your guide for this and your guide for Ubuntu Server, some of the autostart code is different, whats the best way under Lubuntu.

found it...

Preferences > Default applications for LXSession

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DIY Kodibuntu 15.10 for Intel GPU1