WIP Version 2 t1m (learningit) addons
(2023-01-22, 21:49)Eye in the sky Wrote: Windows is running Kodi Nexus.

Debug Log

I am also on Android. I don't normally use the WABC addon, but I had it installed and ran some tests. Along with the updated t1mlib file, I simply changed the scraper.py in the wabc addon with the following 2 changes
Code:
from html.parser import HTMLParser
To
Code:
import html

And from
Code:
h = HTMLParser()
To
Code:
h = html

It seems to work (more or less). It seems to say that the video is not available the first time I try to play it, but plays back the 2nd time.
Finally it works on Android, thank you.
(2023-01-22, 15:44)Eye in the sky Wrote: WABC works perfectly fine with updated t1mlib.py on Nexus Windows, no changes needed in WABC scraper.py, but no luck on Android.

WABC scraper.py

I do not have Kodi installed on Windows, just Android TV 11, but I am seeing what may be the same issue with several other add-ons (Fox News and Cooking).  I installed the PBS Kids and NHK Live add-ons that others have referenced, and they DO work with the updated t1mlib.py file from kodaksmith, but the Fox News and Cooking add-ons still get the same HTMLParser errors.  So I am guessing there is more to do for different video add0ons?  I see that in kodaksmith's original post about how to do the needed changes for python with Kodi 20.0, he mentioned editing some 'EXAMPLENAME' scraper.py files, but I cannot see anything there about what specific changes are needed to those files.

In addition, with Android TV 11, we are locked out of direct editing the needed files, so I'll still need to figure out how to apply any needed scraper file changes via zip updates in Kodi.
Well, I am making progress, but not much. 

For the Fox News add-on, I downloaded the full zip file and made the 'unescape' changes to the scraper.py file, so THAT error is now gone, but I am getting new AttributeError for 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'groups'.

I made similar changes to the scraper file for the Cooking Channel add-on, and now that one has no errors, but also no content.  The log shows a ton of warnings about ListItem being depreciated, but I have no idea if that has anything to do with no content being shown.

Basically, I am just in over my head trying to interpret a language I do not know.  I guess I just won't try to use add-ons that don't work!
Has nothing to do with Nexus, Cooking Channel is broken, same with WNBC.

TV Ontario (TVO) is working with updated scraper.py and edited t1mlib.py.
(2023-01-20, 20:33)kodaksmith Wrote: HOW TO PATCH script.module.t1mlib AND OTHER t1m ADD-ONS FOR KODI 20 NEXUS

Sample t1mlib.py file

For your convenience the already edited t1mlib.py file is linked below:

t1mlib.py
Thank you! I couldn't get the CBC News add-on from the Kodi Nexus repository to work until I made this fix.
Hello,

Your update to the t1mlib.py file fixed some of my addons.

I am running Kodi 20 on a Google (Android) TV version 10.0.0 API Level 29 (Kernel: Linux 4.19.75).

I have the following t1m addons installed:
  • Adult Swim, ConTV, Court TV Live, DABL Network Live, MeTV, NPR Music Videos, PBS Kids, Popcornflix, Shout Factory TV, TBD TV Live, WNBC Programs
The following are working with the updated t1mlib.py file:
  • Adult Swim, ConTV (Live TV only not working), PBS Kids, TBD TV Live
The following are not working with the updated t1mlib.py file:
  • ConTV (Live TV only Not working), Court TV Live, DABL Network Live, MeTV, NPR Music Videos, Popcornflix, Shout Factory TV, WNBC Programs
Look forward to you resolving the problems soon.

Regards,

fbagnato
(2023-01-20, 20:33)kodaksmith Wrote: HOW TO PATCH script.module.t1mlib AND OTHER t1m ADD-ONS FOR KODI 20 NEXUS

Confirming this worked for me on RPI4 using Libreelec v11
Alas, both parts of the fix did not fix Shout Factory. 
on Android, k20.2
Please advise if and when you have a fix. 
Enjoy your product!
@Macaroni Slick, there were changes to the website recently, including a name change.  See Shout Factory TV - post 24.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Version 2 t1m (learningit) addons0