Domain,Repository, and Install Help Please
I am extremely new to this forum concept and i normally just read everything i can regarding my question so ill just put it out there and hopefully some one can help.
Also, if this is wrong by any means please delete or notify me and ill gladly take down my thread. I am thankful to the kodi team for all their work and assistance.

Ok, I recently purchased a domain and uploaded my build files to my server. The problem i seam to be having is that when i add the source to
Kodi's file manager it will ADD my domain but not display my install file (installwizard.zip) so that it can be downloaded.
Most places are stating that i must add a .htaccess file which i did and that hadnt worked. I am not sure if there are special permissions or anything that
i should change in order to make those files visible. Any help on this matter is appreciated.

2nd Question would be that while using the installer my build has no problem downloading but when it comes to the extracting part it stops at 1% and then i get
the 2 pop ups to close kodi and restart for complete installation. After the restart its apparent that because of the incomplete extract it wont work properly. I was hoping some light
could be shined on this situation as well if possible.

Again, i thank you in advance for your assistance. If this thread was not properly posted please advise me where i can take this question for any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Domain,Repository, and Install Help Please0