• 117(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-05-17, 00:33)lovemyram4x4 Wrote: While still not as good as being able to just hit a letter/number(on remote) as I was used to prior to switching to Kodi, definitely way better than before with a large library like we have.

I found I was missing the remote number -> alphabet jump, but you can 'simulate' it with keymaps that map your remote number keys to the T9 like behaviour you find in MCE/remote.

There is a keymap editor add-in that will help immensely with this. The resulting keymap that I use is:

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<key id="61490">jumpsms2</key>
<key id="61491">jumpsms3</key>
<key id="61492">jumpsms4</key>
<key id="61493">jumpsms5</key>
<key id="61494">jumpsms6</key>
<key id="61495">jumpsms7</key>
<key id="61496">jumpsms8</key>
<key id="61497">jumpsms9</key>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

This mapping has its limitations as you can't chain letters into a string, but I found it very helpful for quick navigation in a big library to a specific starting letter. Of course, your remote keys may be quite different than mine, but you can sort that out with the add-in.
(2016-05-15, 01:38)lamobius Wrote: Focus issue after content is finished or been stopped playing.
After stopping video that been started from Home screen by clicking on the widget shortcut the focus is not returning back to the widget shortcut but jumping to Home Menu .

Not so much an issue but that's the current behaviour of the skin: Always focus the main menu when entering the homescreen.
If you playback something from the widget and stop it, there will also be a re-enter of the homescreen and so the mainmenu is focused.

I can change this behaviour but that will remember the last focus for all actions. Even if you launch something from the submenu
(2016-05-17, 19:12)oattes Wrote:
(2016-05-17, 19:06)Grumpyman Wrote: When you hit info on a widget it brings up the info page but it seems to be missing the overlay(not sure it that's the right word), the part behind the text which makes it easier to read.

The background is working just fine for me. Perhaps you can check the option to 'Hide Panel Background' in the bottom buttons of the info panel. You may just have inadvertently disabled it?

Weird

'Hide Panel Background' is unchecked

edit- This is something definitely to do with my system not the skin
(2016-05-15, 12:07)Simograndi Wrote: Hi, since last couple of betas the PVR widtgets aren't working no more... I've tried removing and then adding them again from the menu config but with no luck.
Does someone else using PVR has the same issue?

The widgets are working fine on my setup. Any errors in the Kodi log perhaps ?
(2016-05-15, 12:43)darkvader Wrote: When i play a trailer for a movie, can you add an option, fullscreen or smallscreen? Is this possible?

Skin settings --> Media library views --> Default action for trailers
(2016-05-15, 16:35)bozho Wrote: Even stranger, now it seems to be working. Went to try it out one more time before switching to a beta and I got the menu to choose Enabled, Disabled, Auto...

Anyhoo, thank you again for a brilliant skin. I see a beer or two in your future Smile

Great it's solved, and thanks
(2016-05-15, 23:04)loggio Wrote: Live tv client specific settings are all screwed up.

Well, that's because I never skinned that dialog. My PVR addon doesn't provide that info (tvheadend) at all.
I can give it a shot to code it blind ?
(2016-05-16, 00:16)MWarner Wrote: I'm running Kodi 16.1. In Titan settings, I've set the following forced views: Movies & TV Shows are set to Big Panel (57); Files & Main plugin listings set to List (50). If I select Movies or TV Shows, it's fine, showing Big Panel view. If I select Videos, I'll get about 1/2 second of the List view, then it jumps to Big Panel instead. If I cursor left to the popout menu and change to List (50), it will change and be fine, but the next time I go to movies, movies will have changed to List (50) as well.

Hmmm, I can't reproduce this issue... You mean that the "Videos" node is detected as movies ?
(2016-05-16, 10:50)oattes Wrote: In 3.6.63/62 the scroll bar in the media views seems to have disappeared. If you enable the alphabet quick jump the letter bar appears, but when disabled there is no scroll bar. I know there was a discussion about (optionally) making the scroll bar always disappear, but I don't see any options yet to control it -- am I just missing something?

Oops, I accidentally broke it when fixing some other stuff. Will be fixed again in next update
(2016-05-16, 20:12)oattes Wrote: A little more fine tuning of some of the classic media flags.... http://not4hire.net/Share/audiochannels.zip

Thanks! Included in next skin update
(2016-05-17, 19:49)Superbert Wrote: Hi at all.
Titan is a very very great skin. Thank you for that. Good job.

Is there a special reason, why the repo version is still at 3.6.59 and not updated yet?

Simple answer: versions on the Kodi repo are considered stable. All new features/fixes are first tested in the beta version and once stable nough, there will be an update sent to the Kodi repo.
Last stable update was about 2 or 3 weeks ago, version 3.6.59 indeed. Current beta version (for Jarvis) is 3.6.63
(2016-05-17, 20:00)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-15, 01:38)lamobius Wrote: Focus issue after content is finished or been stopped playing.
After stopping video that been started from Home screen by clicking on the widget shortcut the focus is not returning back to the widget shortcut but jumping to Home Menu .

Not so much an issue but that's the current behaviour of the skin: Always focus the main menu when entering the homescreen.
If you playback something from the widget and stop it, there will also be a re-enter of the homescreen and so the mainmenu is focused.

I can change this behaviour but that will remember the last focus for all actions. Even if you launch something from the submenu

It would be great if you could change that behavior for "Vertical Simple layout ". With current Home\Widget behavior navigation true widget items on the Home screen sometimes is confusing and requires lots of clicking. .

Thanks a lot .
(2016-05-17, 19:54)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-14, 20:18)epicfail Wrote: Any ideas on my issue?

Did you test it again with the latest beta update ?
I couldn't reproduce the error but I found a small typo in the code which could be related.

I´m now on Beta .64 and the bug is still there Sad

Hmmmm what can i do?
(2016-05-17, 21:17)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-15, 23:04)loggio Wrote: Live tv client specific settings are all screwed up.

Well, that's because I never skinned that dialog. My PVR addon doesn't provide that info (tvheadend) at all.
I can give it a shot to code it blind ?

Yep, I knew that.
You have a RPi now, correct?
In Libreelec addons, install the VDR service, then enable the VDR VNSI pvr addon.
You'll be able to access the client specific settings. That way you'll be able to test it.

I was using VDR for the first time just the other day to test it out, but I wasn't overly happy with it's stability so I moved back to TVHeadend. The only real issue i'm having with TVheadend is that it's instant recording fails on random channels. But that's an unrelated topic.

Cheers,
Loggio.
Hi all! First thing, I have to say I love your skin Smile

Second thing... since yesterday, in both phone and tablet, and without updating Kodi for Android (16.1) or anything (That I know), those menus pointing to the actions "Movies" or "TV-Shows" disappeared! If I change them to "Movies HUB" or "TV-Shows HUB" then they appear again but when entering those actions it shows nothing... Anyone else seeing something like this?

The thing is I'm not sure it is a Skin problem since I have tried to downgrading it but the same happens... Maybe the "helper" service? but I can't find a way to roll it backHuh

Thank you in advance!
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11