• 30(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-02-09, 16:37)clarkes71 Wrote: Edit: Not sure what changed or what I did, but Default Widgets are now working.

Thnak you marcelveldt for an excellent job and a great Skin for Kodi !!

Great it's resolved now. The first load of default widget can indeed take some time but all following should be rather fast.
(2016-02-09, 23:31)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-08, 20:28)pünktchen Wrote: No change. And even if i wouldn't like it this way. I don't want to show up the OSD when starting a video.

I've tried a fresh install of Jarvis RC3 and Titan skin without touching any setting,
now the OSD pops up after channel change (as expected) but still not while zapping.

Sorry, but for my understanding... what's the difference with "channel change" and "zapping" ?
In my understanding zapping = changing the channel.

The setting to show the OSD infopanel is separate from the LiveTV setting (as that is controlled by Kodi itself).
With zapping i mean, i hit the channel up or down buttons and can see in the OSD what's going on at my other tv channels while the live tv picture still shows the program i started at. After a configurable delay or by pressing enter (depending on the Kodi tv settings) the real channel change happens - the tv backend tunes to that program last seen in the OSD.

I hope that explains it!
(2016-02-10, 01:31)pünktchen Wrote: With zapping i mean, i hit the channel up or down buttons and can see in the OSD what's going on at my other tv channels while the live tv picture still shows the program i started at. After a configurable delay or by pressing enter (depending on the Kodi tv settings) the real channel change happens - the tv backend tunes to that program last seen in the OSD.

I hope that explains it!

Ah ok, I think I get it ;-)
Well, How can I enable that so I can debug your issue ?

On my system (using tvheadend) if I press channel UP, the channel is immediately displayed, including the OSD popup.
(2016-02-10, 01:31)pünktchen Wrote: With zapping i mean, i hit the channel up or down buttons and can see in the OSD what's going on at my other tv channels while the live tv picture still shows the program i started at. After a configurable delay or by pressing enter (depending on the Kodi tv settings) the real channel change happens - the tv backend tunes to that program last seen in the OSD.

settings --> Live-TV --> Playback --> Delay channel switch (change to 1250 ms for example)

Is that what you are looking for?

settings --> Live-TV --> Playback --> Delay channel switch (change to 1250 ms for example)

(well, maybe an admin can delete the two entries before...)
(2016-02-10, 01:48)marcelveldt Wrote:

I hope that explains it!

Ah ok, I think I get it ;-)
Well, How can I enable that so I can debug your issue ?

On my system (using tvheadend) if I press channel UP, the channel is immediately displayed, including the OSD popup.

watch gallery
@pünktchen, I tried with your exact settings. Working fine on my end.
As soon as I press the channelup button the OSD pops up, showing the info from the next channel. After 2 seconds the channel is actually displayed.

If I press channel UP fast I just scroll through all channels.

Could it be PVR related ?
(2016-02-10, 02:17)marcelveldt Wrote: @pünktchen, I tried with your exact settings. Working fine on my end.
As soon as I press the channelup button the OSD pops up, showing the info from the next channel. After 2 seconds the channel is actually displayed.

If I press channel UP fast I just scroll through all channels.

Could it be PVR related ?
I don't think so.
It works in Confluence here Undecided
Would you like to try my skin settings?
(2016-02-10, 02:20)pünktchen Wrote: It works in Confluence here Undecided

Could be, Confluence doesn;t use the fullscreeninfo dialog but shows the OSD directly inside the fullscreenvideo window.
Can you gve it a quick try with a skin that does use the fullscreeninfo implementation, like Mimic, Aeon Nox 5 or Arctic Zephyr ?

And yes, if possible share your skin settings with me. Maybe that is related.
(2016-02-10, 02:29)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 02:20)pünktchen Wrote: It works in Confluence here Undecided

Could be, Confluence doesn;t use the fullscreeninfo dialog but shows the OSD directly inside the fullscreenvideo window.
Can you gve it a quick try with a skin that does use the fullscreeninfo implementation, like Mimic, Aeon Nox 5 or Arctic Zephyr ?

And yes, if possible share your skin settings with me. Maybe that is related.
Mimic -> okay
Aeon Nox -> okay
Arctic Zephyr -> only found it in Emby repo, but it doesn't download
Titan skin settings
Is it possible to support more view for ROM collection Browser? As well as widget support for it?
(2016-02-10, 02:42)pünktchen Wrote: Mimic -> okay
Aeon Nox -> okay
Arctic Zephyr -> only found it in Emby repo, but it doesn't download
Titan skin settings

Got it, thanks. I reproduced the issue and just fixed it. New beta (and stable) will include this fix later today.
(2016-02-10, 07:23)rossdret Wrote: Is it possible to support more view for ROM collection Browser? As well as widget support for it?

Are you on the stable version ?
The beta should have more views available for program addons (like RCB).

For widgets: There is one widget for RCB available in the default widgets.

Also, you *should* be able but I'm not sure, to browse the ROM collection browser in the shortcuts manage dialog to pick the content you want to add as widget but not all addons support this.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11