• 43(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-02-26, 18:34)passenger Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 00:16)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 18:58)passenger Wrote: marcelveldt, I was using the Netflix theme yesterday but I was wondering why I have some "black" empty space on the bottom once I scroll past all widgets.

Maybe there's a widget there that isn't working ?

No, that's not the case as I've tried with only spotlight and just another widget and the issue remains. It's hard to explain but when you scroll to the last widget row if you press down again, you end up in a blank screen with only fanart, it's like there's the double of space unused down there with nothing occupying. I just press up and go back up to the last widget and main section but it's weird.

I told him about this yesterday. He says he removed this in the latest beta.
I dont know if this is a general build question more then a Titan question but:

How do I make a shorcut to the Exodus "search tv"?

I get it to wirk once but it always goes back to my original search. I can never get to do a second search .

thanks
I noticed that if a widget is displayed that doesn't have any content, the skin gets stuck with the side menu disappeared. I have been trying to use the RCB widget, the only one available is "Most Played" but it does not seem to be working. I have played quite a few roms but the widget still displays no content.

Also is there a future for more RCB widgets and Skin views? I saw that you had mentioned this was a long term project about a year ago. Just wondering if it still on your radar?

Thanks again...really enjoying this skin.
Updated the latest beta this evening an d now I'm getting akin shortcuts errors in every menu I go into. I cannot change views either. Stuck on showcase for the majority of menus. It just freezes kodi when I try to change the view. Windows 10 pc, kodi 16
(2016-02-26, 23:46)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Updated the latest beta this evening an d now I'm getting akin shortcuts errors in every menu I go into. I cannot change views either. Stuck on showcase for the majority of menus. It just freezes kodi when I try to change the view. Windows 10 pc, kodi 16

Debug log (wiki) please Smile
Just having a look at stuff now. Need to remove dead Addon and clean it all up. I'll post debug tomorrow as it's 10pm here in the UK now
Just started getting exception in content provider unknown kind , anyone else getting this? Updated my Nivida Sheild to Marshmallow, would this have anything to do with?

It's only the Titan skin that's causing the problem tho.
Just updated to a Dev build of Jarvis on my Raspberry Pi 2 so changed my Titan Isengard skin for the Jarivs Beta one, so far so good. I'll be sure to check back and help out where I can.

Excellent work as usual.
(2016-02-27, 00:46)gkf9 Wrote: Just started getting exception in content provider unknown kind , anyone else getting this? Updated my Nivida Sheild to Marshmallow, would this have anything to do with?

It's only the Titan skin that's causing the problem tho.

I think it might be related to the youtube addon, also for some reason if I have a youtube widget it does this. Without it, as long as youtube 5.1.17 it was fine.
(2016-02-26, 23:46)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Updated the latest beta this evening an d now I'm getting akin shortcuts errors in every menu I go into. I cannot change views either. Stuck on showcase for the majority of menus. It just freezes kodi when I try to change the view. Windows 10 pc, kodi 16

Looks like your system is locked up and cannot load any external addons.
For example to change the view an addon is called, to change the shortcuts an addon is called.

I suggest you to try to reinstall/update both the skin and the skin helper service from the settings.
(2016-02-26, 22:49)mikpj Wrote: I dont know if this is a general build question more then a Titan question but:

How do I make a shorcut to the Exodus "search tv"?

I get it to wirk once but it always goes back to my original search. I can never get to do a second search .

thanks

No support here for builds or banned addons, read the forum rules please!
(2016-02-26, 13:12)jspaander Wrote: hi marcel
i miss studiologo on footer jarvis titan 6.3.34 and 6,3,35 beta

Will be fixed in next update
(2016-02-26, 16:57)komplex Wrote: When Do not display file name in video information screen is on it works fine viewing library
But press info on a Next Episodes widget i get this
Fixed in next update.

(2016-02-26, 16:57)komplex Wrote: The Bordersize for focused thumbs/tiles setting doesn't seem to work on landscape widgets (set it to 8 to see the difference)
True, it's by design...

(2016-02-26, 16:57)komplex Wrote: The color studio icons only show when you press info on a show
Was already reported a couple of times, will be fixed in next update.
(2016-02-26, 13:46)ramza2boss Wrote: Ty great skin The best i have one request if not 2 much trouble

i would like to have home button in win 10 theme (all the time to get back from addons 4-5 page) PLEASE Angel

Enable touch support in the skin settings
(2016-02-26, 15:49)faxe Wrote: Hi,

i postet a while back concerning the cast button in movie / episode info. I am running the latest version (Kodi 16, Titan 3.6.25) and am not able to find the switch to turn off/on the extended view for the cast. As I was saying I hope to get to the "old" option when clicking on "cast" getting a simple list of the actors and actresses in that specific media and when clicking on one of those list entries getting another list with all the movies and episodes this person is in that are also in my database (or like the "in library" function on extended info actor page).
I was able to find and use the button you reffered to "in library" and it works great, still it takes some time to get there... loading the full cast images site, then loading the actors site and just then getting to the "in library" elements.
Haven't you been able to get to the feature to turn this extended cast and actor option off yet or am I just to blind to find it Huh I only found the "use extended video-info-dialog" which I had disabled anyways.
Thank you for an otherwhise great skin! Smile

faxe

I have already implemented this but it's not yet available in the stable version.
I will push a new stable out this weekend.
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11