Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Yesterday I installed the beta for Jarvis and the release for Titan to go along with it. A couple of things I'm wondering about. First off, the tv guide had all kinds of weird times, not the regular 1/2 hour intervals. I ignored it figuring it would get fixed. Then I started setting it up to mimic my current version. I am still in that process. Where I ran into a difference is on the home tiles. In my current version I have custom images for each tile. They are transparent png files that allow the background to show thru except for the text. All that shows is a border around them when highlighted. It looks reall nice. In the Jarvis version, when the tile is not focused, it is no longer see thru unless I assign None to the general panel color setting. That's ok I guess, but when it's highlighted, it is no longer just a border. It fills in the whole tile with the color. I downloaded the 3.6.4 beta version and it's the same. I do see that the tvguide timeline is fixed tho. Is there anything that can be done about the highlight. I really liked the way the see thru worked. I turn off the backgrounds on all my panels. I really like that option of everything seeming to float.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by fishersman - 2015-11-19, 17:14
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11