Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2015-12-06, 02:03)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-12-04, 21:20)Spellman Wrote: 1. When resuming playback of live tv from the widget it doesn't actually resume, but starts from the beginning, not sure if this was talked about before. It seems to resume fine if I go to the recordings and play it from there.

2. The Simple List (PVR) View, I actually prefer to use extended for myself, but for this view it might make better sense to have the Title field come before the date? As it is now, visually my eye is drawn to the date instead of the title. I think it is nice to have the date still there, but move it to the right. And to add to that, would it make better sense to use the episode title instead of the show title? That could be nice for all of the different views as well.

3. Would it be possible to add an option to show channel numbers but not channel names in the guide? It's probably kind of a selfish request, but I only have about 15 channels that I get ota, and mentally associate the channel numbers with the stations. I know you have an option to show icons with names, but it might round it out to have an option for the other way too. When I select "do not display channel names in guide" it only shows the icons.

1) Fixed. Will be available in next beta.

2) I have swapped the title and date, I think t's better now indeed. Available in next beta.

3) This is already possible, I've added that a while back. Skin Settings --> Live TV --> Do not display channel names.

1. Thanks, works great now!

2. Looks great, I think it will be a welcome change!

3. I've tried that option and did some digging. It works unless you have TV channel icons loaded in kodi. When you have channel icons it doesn't display the channel number with that option, it seems to be replacing it with the icon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by Spellman - 2015-12-06, 19:53
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11