• 12(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2015-12-23, 16:55)snoofkin Wrote: Hey,
Sorry to bother you again ..
about an hour ago I did the update on another computer, and again the same results- a black screen until I kill the kodi
This happened to me yesterday as well, but only on an android device, all windows pc's updated ok.
(2015-12-23, 16:55)snoofkin Wrote: Hey,
Sorry to bother you again ..
about an hour ago I did the update on another computer, and again the same results- a black screen until I kill the kodi

Just wait a very long time and it will come back. Updating the skin on Kodi can be bit slow sometimes.
Not a skin issue, just by design in Kodi.
Merry Xmas all

Anyway... I need a bit of help. Using jarvis beta 4 and installed titan for jarvis. Setup all my menus and looks awesome but... Main menu item doesn't work. I've setup tv shows and I'm using a tv guide. When I press on th e item on the menu it won't load, it juts drops down to the submenus. I'm using the horizontal confluence style for the moment. All submenus work fine.. It's juts main menu items, no matter r what action I attach to them they do not work. Any ideas? Am I missing something in a menu somewhere?
(2015-12-27, 13:17)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Merry Xmas all

Anyway... I need a bit of help. Using jarvis beta 4 and installed titan for jarvis. Setup all my menus and looks awesome but... Main menu item doesn't work. I've setup tv shows and I'm using a tv guide. When I press on th e item on the menu it won't load, it juts drops down to the submenus. I'm using the horizontal confluence style for the moment. All submenus work fine.. It's juts main menu items, no matter r what action I attach to them they do not work. Any ideas? Am I missing something in a menu somewhere?

You could try.

Skin Settings -> Home Screen Layout -> Open/Focus submenu at click on main menu item -> disabled
Yes that's it. Thanks. Knew with was something simple.

Do you it anyone know if it's possible to change or install my own fonts?
(2015-12-21, 10:00)komplex Wrote: When i use clearart over landscape images in the next aired widget it cuts the top of some of them, maybe all of them but i've only noticed a few

I have just changed it to stretch the images, that would prevent the clipping but can also result in lesser quality images.
The fix will be available in next beta, let me know if all is okay.
(2015-12-28, 18:39)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Do you it anyone know if it's possible to change or install my own fonts?

In theory you can do that by simply replacing the font in the skin's folder but that will be overwritten every time the skin updates so probably not a very good idea.

If I remember correctly there is some (unofficial) addon that can manage this for you but I don't know which one it is or where to find it.

Please note that the skin already comes with a few different fonts prepackaged. Simply go to Settings --> Appearance to change the font.
Having problem with widgets. Using confluence horizontal style and I've picked about 3 widgets for each menu item but majority of them do not load up. Just looking now and none of the widgets show up. Anyway of loading them up?
I am relatively new to Kodi and to the Titan skin coming from WMC. As such, I may just be missing something obvious (if the configuration of Kodi and Titan can be considered obvious ;-). However, I can't seem to control the appearance of the (clear?)logo on the now playing screen when music is being played. No matter the configuration options that I select, the logo appears unless the background is disabled entirely (along with fanart, visualizer, etc.). Since the logo is static on the screen for along time, I am concerned with image burn, and I should like to disable it.

I have the clear logo enabled in the footer when viewing the library, and it would be nice to have it appear along with the OSD (similar to the header with plot information), but having it onscreen continuously is problematic (for me at least).

Is there an option to enable this behaviour and I am just missing it? Is it a bug (as if it were to only show with the OSD)? Or is this really a feature

Aside from this 'nit', I have to say that I am completely impressed with the titan skin -- great work!
Any chance you could increase the number of rows by 1 ?

Thanks!
(2015-12-29, 15:39)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Having problem with widgets. Using confluence horizontal style and I've picked about 3 widgets for each menu item but majority of them do not load up. Just looking now and none of the widgets show up. Anyway of loading them up?

What sort of content did you pick as widgets ? It should just work.
Does a reboot help ?
(2015-12-30, 03:18)oattes Wrote: I am relatively new to Kodi and to the Titan skin coming from WMC. As such, I may just be missing something obvious (if the configuration of Kodi and Titan can be considered obvious ;-). However, I can't seem to control the appearance of the (clear?)logo on the now playing screen when music is being played. No matter the configuration options that I select, the logo appears unless the background is disabled entirely (along with fanart, visualizer, etc.). Since the logo is static on the screen for along time, I am concerned with image burn, and I should like to disable it.

Well, currently there is no way to disable it as it is hardcoded in the skin to show on fullscreen music playback.
I'm not a hardware expert but I was pretty sure that image burn is something of the past and nowadays tv screens do not have that issue anymore but I can be wrong off course ;-)

I can add a setting to disable/change the logo within a few days. I'll keep you posted about the progress.
(2015-12-31, 16:09)Reb313 Wrote: Any chance you could increase the number of rows by 1 ?

Where ?
(2016-01-02, 01:36)marcelveldt Wrote: Well, currently there is no way to disable it as it is hardcoded in the skin to show on fullscreen music playback.
I'm not a hardware expert but I was pretty sure that image burn is something of the past and nowadays tv screens do not have that issue anymore but I can be wrong off course ;-)

I can add a setting to disable/change the logo within a few days. I'll keep you posted about the progress.

OK, so I didn't just miss it -- that helps me know that I am getting to know the massive option list.

Re: image burn -- not much of a problem on LCD or LED TVs but it's still an issue for plasma. Yes, I have a plasma TV. The burn is not permanent (they have improved that much) but you can see a lingering image ghost if a static image is displayed for a long time. It'll go away in 5 - 10 minutes, but it can be annoying.

A setting would be much appreciated -- no rush. As noted, a short display while the OSD is shown would be fine -- perhaps even desirable.

On another topic: I note that, regardless of the setting to automatically play the next episode (video settings), a pop up header appears to ask if the next episode should be played, and proceeds to play it if no response is received.

thanks!

Lee
(2016-01-02, 05:28)oattes Wrote: On another topic: I note that, regardless of the setting to automatically play the next episode (video settings), a pop up header appears to ask if the next episode should be played, and proceeds to play it if no response is received.

thanks!

Lee

Sounds like you have http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228435 that running

Also Marcel the arrows no longer indicate which one it's on, no idea how long it's been like this as i hadn't needed to change anything recently
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11