• 14(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-01-07, 05:30)mystic84 Wrote: hi I keep getting skin helper error since yesterday

Error has been fixed and I published an updated version to the repo
(2016-01-02, 14:23)oattes Wrote: You are correct. Since I did not load that addin explicitly, I am guessing it must have come along for the ride as a dependency with another skin. Sneaky.

I believe it was Aeon MXQ6 that installs that addon as dependency, there has already been some comment on that on the forums.
(2016-01-02, 13:01)komplex Wrote: Also Marcel the arrows no longer indicate which one it's on, no idea how long it's been like this as i hadn't needed to change

You've set the button focus text color the same as unfocus color, that's why you don't see a difference.
By default the focus text color is black (on bright hightlight color) and so will be the selected Arrow.
(2016-01-04, 15:43)dutchy45 Wrote: i have backgrounds pulled from highlighted movie, when i enter section a box set and start to navigate between movies the background changes to a random other movie and does not change.
Strange.. I can't reproduce this issue. Do you still have this issue ? If so, what version of teh skin are you on ?

(2016-01-04, 15:43)dutchy45 Wrote: When using previous skin (aeon nox) with certain popular addons there is an option to set default view type for movies/tv shows etc, when selected you would get a visual indicator saying "Confirmed"
This skin has a better solution ;-)
In the skin settings you will find an option for "forced views". That way you can set a preferred view for a certain media type and that will stick for all addons, library nodes etc. Best to leave those view settings in addons disabled btw.
(2016-01-04, 22:01)DimitarCC Wrote: After update to latest beta on android i got Skin Helper Script errors. So i downloaded the lastest script zip from the repo and install it manually. That fixed the errors BUT the movieset infos not works at all.
Also the studio logos not showed up!
Could you fix that please! Thanks!

Sorry for the inconvenience. There were some errors in last skinhelper script.
I have published version 1.0.30 of the script today which should fix all the issues.
(2016-01-05, 04:10)Reb313 Wrote: Hey, just noticed an issue when you have the submenu items set to their own subpage.

Sometimes escape or back or home stop working entirely and you can't get out of the menu until you go into something else.

That will be correct. The home and escape buttons will only allow you to go back to home but you are still on home, the submenu IS on the homepage. The only button that WILL work is the back button.
(2016-01-05, 04:24)browned Wrote: forced views also not working well in the latest beta.

I use showcase for movies, tv series, sets/collections. In sets/collections the collection opens into thumb details, in the latest beta for some reason the collection is opening into showcase, if I set the collection to thumb details when I go back to the sets/collections I now have a cards view that I don't use anywhere. This cards view then applies to all movies, tv series, cellections or anything that was set to showcase. The forced views settings are still correct but not implemented correctly.

Also related to skinhelper..

I have published version 1.0.30 of the script today which should fix all the issues.
(2016-01-06, 01:24)Tennyten Wrote: Rotating fanart in media view no longer seems to be rotating. Is there something I should try?

(2016-01-06, 14:11)komplex Wrote: If i turn off "Prefer TV show thumb for episodes in widgets" it looks like this
I think its caused by the fix you done for the clearart images being clipped

Yeah that happens because there is no episode thumb and the skin *thinks* there is. The result is the poster images being stretched in the landscaped widget. I will have a look if I can fetch the episode thumb from tmdb or replace it with the fanart.
New problem (well an old problem returned) Cant change view of episodes from List View to any other view
(2016-01-06, 16:29)Bjur Wrote: Hi guys 2 questions.

1. I'm using this great skin, but I have a network share which is my Blu-Ray Drive. I have made a shortcut in the home menu, but what I would like is that when I enter this shortcut the folder starts to play, meaning the disc. I can navigate to the folder and select play og press "p" but not if I make it as a shortcut in the home menu..

2. When I enter the submenu in the main menu, I would like to step left and go back to for instance movies main menu icon. Instead it goes to the settings or whatever is in back. Is it possible to fix?

1. That won't be possible by default in Kodi but I think there is a workaround for you...
Skin Settings --> Configure Menu Shortcuts --> Press Add --> Click Cancel
There will now be an empty <none> item in the list, press "Set Label" to set a label to your preference, e.g. play bluray
Press "Change action" --> Scroll to the bottom --> Press "Custom shortcut"

Now comes the tricky part because you may have to do a bit trial and error here.
The correct syntax is PlayMedia(yourfilename) to enter as the command

So in your example this will be something like PlayMedia("smb://yourserver/yourshare/BDMV/index.bdmv")

2. I'm not sure if I understand what you mean here. Can you be a bit more specific ?
What homemenu layout are you using ? If you're using the vertical home there is a setting to disable the power button, maybe that is what you mean ?
(2016-01-08, 00:06)Glyde62 Wrote: New problem (well an old problem returned) Cant change view of episodes from List View to any other view

Please make sure that the skinhelper script has updated to version 1.0.30 and that you restarted Kodi afterwards
(2016-01-08, 00:37)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-08, 00:06)Glyde62 Wrote: New problem (well an old problem returned) Cant change view of episodes from List View to any other view

Please make sure that the skinhelper script has updated to version 1.0.30 and that you restarted Kodi afterwards

Sorry I did edit my post, But isn't showing for some reason

I restarted Kodi and all was fine
(2016-01-08, 00:40)Glyde62 Wrote: Sorry I did edit my post, But isn't showing for some reason

OK, so now you are on version 1.0.30 (after Kodi restart) and all is working fine again ?
(2016-01-08, 00:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-08, 00:40)Glyde62 Wrote: Sorry I did edit my post, But isn't showing for some reason

OK, so now you are on version 1.0.30 (after Kodi restart) and all is working fine again ?
Correct
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11