• 18(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Is it possible to have the option for "fixed focus position" on the selections when using the "simple confluence-style homescreen horizontal" homescreen layout?
Hello,
I'm getting skin helper errors as of late. Is this a known issue?
Have latest beta installed... great looking skin, thanks.
I noticed that in PVR I cannnot switch to the next channel until the OSD has disappeared.So I need to wait some annoying seconds while zapping... anyone else seeing this or am I missing a setting?

Thanks again
Diddle
Hi marcel, I've just switched to Jarvis, great stuff Smile

Anyway playing around with new images resources system, I've enabled the "coloured studio icons" in the skin, but it always colors them (for e.g. with white theme they become black).
Can you add a logic to disable that if you use colored icons?

Apart from this I see no big issues around, just 2 little things present from long time ago:

- Under Settings, with touchscreen if I click "Shortcuts settings" directly and not without highlighting it or using keyboard, it goes straight to the Home Shortcusts config panel window, while it should open the sub page of settings which allows to choose between home shortcuts and powermenu ones.

- The icon images used are different from a view to another. For example under Music>Genres the "List view" uses a generic icon, the "Square View" uses the right images from resources addon. Or also on playlists the "List View" uses correctly the icon according to content (Playlist or smart playlist), while the "Small List" view uses always an icon with the "generic artist" image.
So please check the logic behind the icons in lists, and maybe use a common one wich just crops images. Also about this please let me know if you need any, or different formats for current ones Wink

- The "Classic" flags boxes are often stretched and they seem not to be all the same. If you provide me the exact dimensions I can make proper ones. (Most of all the one used for NextAired info looks very bad)

Please let me know and thanx as always for the great and hard work Smile
I didn't want to post this in the skin helper thread because that seems more for skinners/coders. If i press the info button for episodes in the next episode widget it breaks the skin helper script causing the skin just to sit there with the loading icon moving and not being able to move, have to restart kodi to get back to working order

Code:
14:20:28 T:10844  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> started loading script entry
14:20:28 T:10844  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Parameter string: {'ACTION': 'showinfo', 'EPISODEID': '1120'}
14:20:31 T:10844   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Failed to convert to input type to either a std::string or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>
14:20:31 T:10844   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: Failed to convert to input type to either a std::string or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\default.py", line 236, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\default.py", line 109, in __init__
                                                liz = createListItem(item)
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\Utils.py", line 336, in createListItem
                                                liz.setInfo( type="Video", infoLabels=infolabels)
                                            TypeError: Failed to convert to input type to either a std::string or a std::vector<(XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::InfoLabelStringOrTuple)>
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Hi,

I am amusing myself tremendous using your skin. Only one thing that's not working as it suppost to be is the following:
The panel showing when waiting a stream to open is on top of the stream selecting screen of all addons that work that way.This way I cannot actually select.

Is this a kind of bug or can this be altered by settings in the skin?
Any help would be highly appreciated.
A new list of stuff, yay right?

1. I'm having an issue with the extended view with live tv recordings. The "back" image icon will change to what seems like a screenshot of a random tv show recording. It will write that image to the cache and all the back buttons will then be that screenshot. I've had it happen randomly a couple times, to remedy it I have to track down that recording and delete it, then rebuild the cache on each client. It seems to be doing it more regularly now though. I noticed in the pvrthumbs folder it adds a pvrdetails.xml and a thumb.jpg file to the main folder, while all others are in their respective show titled folders. That newly made thumb.jpg is also the one used as the new back graphic. I have noticed that it always seems to be from recordings of the "Rachael Ray Show" that my wife watches. If I delete the offending episode it will usually work for a week or so before it happens again.

Here is the log after deleting kodi thumbnail cache.

Edit: I'm not sure if this is being caused by a incomplete/incorrect guide information for the show, but I have gotten around it by making the kodi defaultfolderback.png into the thumb.jpg that was being made in the root of the pcrthumbs folder. That way it forces that graphic to show in that instance.

2. The mini guide while watching live tv doesn't show the progress bar on the lower channel of the display (similar to what used to happen on the main guide a while back).

3. Still having the issue that if using channel icons in guide, hide channel names switch is also hiding channel numbers.

4. The "style for media/codec info: classic" seems to not display the correct information. I get a lot of "?" in the spots. Boxed and Textbased seem to work correctly.

Thanks a bunch!
(2016-01-21, 00:34)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-19, 14:47)Bjur Wrote: Hi again. I tried what you suggested above, but the only thing it did was to bounce between the submenu sides not go back to the main menu icon. Any other suggestionsSmile

It will be fixed in next skin update.

(2016-01-19, 14:47)Bjur Wrote: Also is there a possibility to have recently added episodes shown up like next episodes icons?
What do you mean by that ?
Thanks.
Found the settings. How can I show next air date TV episode shown like one of the latest posts picture shows?
Just upgraded to Jarvis (Kodi 16.0-RC1 Git:20160120-981b7dd on Win 7 64-bit) from Isengard and I cannot install this beta skin from the repo. I initially couldn't see it until I enabled the show incompatible option. I cannot install it as it says dependencies are not met.

I have successfully installed from .zip file (3.6.19), however, I won't now get the updates automatically.

Any ideas?
(2016-01-25, 16:14)DougD Wrote: Just upgraded to Jarvis (Kodi 16.0-RC1 Git:20160120-981b7dd on Win 7 64-bit) from Isengard and I cannot install this beta skin from the repo. I initially couldn't see it until I enabled the show incompatible option. I cannot install it as it says dependencies are not met.

I have successfully installed from .zip file (3.6.19), however, I won't now get the updates automatically.

Any ideas?

Use the beta repo http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...-1.0.4.zip
(2016-01-25, 16:36)komplex Wrote:
(2016-01-25, 16:14)DougD Wrote: Just upgraded to Jarvis (Kodi 16.0-RC1 Git:20160120-981b7dd on Win 7 64-bit) from Isengard and I cannot install this beta skin from the repo. I initially couldn't see it until I enabled the show incompatible option. I cannot install it as it says dependencies are not met.

Any ideas?

Use the beta repo http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...-1.0.4.zip

That's the beta repo I am using. I have always used beta skins with no problems. Rolled back to Isengard 15.2 and 3.5.64 due to other issues also (startup always goes to first widget and a blank screen).
Is anyone else getting a skin helper error?
I am not getting any errors on the Jarvis build.

I have gotten them in the past, but that usually means there is an update that needs to be applied. Have you manually checked for updates to your addons?
Hi,

Today I tried to edit the home screen menus. I am using either the latest Isengard/Jarvis builds (tried both, same issue), with all of the plugins up to date.

I am using an OpenElec build on PC, with Milhouses's latest build (23rd Jan).

Basically, it won't even go into the menu editor.

What testing do you need and what information do you need? Is anyone else seeing this?

Best wishes,

Mark
(2016-01-25, 22:39)mcelliott Wrote: Hi,

Today I tried to edit the home screen menus. I am using either the latest Isengard/Jarvis builds (tried both, same issue), with all of the plugins up to date.

I am using an OpenElec build on PC, with Milhouses's latest build (23rd Jan).

Basically, it won't even go into the menu editor.

What testing do you need and what information do you need? Is anyone else seeing this?

Best wishes,

Mark

Generally the first thing that's going to need in this sort of situation is a debug log (wiki) Smile
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11