• 31(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-01-31, 23:50)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-31, 20:25)francovilar Wrote: Provider pipocas.tv show: the flash
First result is a season pack and shows that dialog.
Actually emby some time ago send only the filename to kodi. At the end of the numbers and letters shows filename=correct filename can you trimm (don't know if its the correct word) the text?

OK, I will take a look.
Good idea about splitting the filename path, I will add that in next skin update.
Thank you it's almost perfect. In tvshows works but in movies shows full path (without the addon part). Also can you please add to the info screen?
(2016-02-10, 12:52)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 02:42)pünktchen Wrote: Mimic -> okay
Aeon Nox -> okay
Arctic Zephyr -> only found it in Emby repo, but it doesn't download
Titan skin settings

Got it, thanks. I reproduced the issue and just fixed it. New beta (and stable) will include this fix later today.

Hi Marcel, i've it last night with your changes from github.
While we make progress, we are still not there yet.
What's working now: i hit keyboard "i", the osd shows up and i can zap through the channels by keyboard "page up" or "page down"
What's still not working: keyboard "page up" or "page down" only, still doesn't brings up the osd for me Sad
(2016-02-11, 10:47)pünktchen Wrote: Hi Marcel, i've it last night with your changes from github.
What's working now: i hit keyboard "i", the osd shows up and i can zap through the channels by keyboard "page up" or "page down"
What's still not working: keyboard "page up" or "page down" only, still doesn't brings up the osd for me Sad

Pretty sure the github version is only Kodi 15 Isengard and not Jarvis
(2016-02-11, 16:07)komplex Wrote: Pretty sure the github version is only Kodi 15 Isengard and not Jarvis

No, I have seperate branches for each Kodi version but installing from Git is not really supported because I sometimes check in unfinished stuff and then it would be very hard for me to provide support here on the forums ;-)
(2016-02-11, 10:47)pünktchen Wrote: Hi Marcel, i've it last night with your changes from github.

Strange !! It's really working for me. What files did you replace from Git ?
I believe I made changes in multiple files to fix it. OR you could overwite the entire 1080i folder off course

Oh, and the skin setting "show osd info panel on pause and seek" needs to be ON
(2016-02-11, 20:40)marcelveldt Wrote:

Strange !! It's really working for me. What files did you replace from Git ?
I believe I made changes in multiple files to fix it. OR you could overwite the entire 1080i folder off course

Oh, and the skin setting "show osd info panel on pause and seek" needs to be ON

I've replaced the whole 1080i folder with content from github master branch.
I've also tried a fresh Kodi installation on an other pc - same problem.
Have i told you that it's working as expected in Isengard with Titan stable and also with latest code from github Isengard branch?!
(2016-02-11, 22:02)pünktchen Wrote: I've replaced the whole 1080i folder with content from github master branch.
Have i told you that it's working as expected in Isengard with Titan stable and also with latest code from github Isengard branch?!

Uhh no, that would be the missing clue... I tested it with Isengard ;-)
(2016-02-11, 22:09)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-11, 22:02)pünktchen Wrote: I've replaced the whole 1080i folder with content from github master branch.

Uhh no, that would be the missing clue... I tested it with Isengard ;-)

We're in the Jarvis thread Laugh
NEW STABLE VERSION AVAILABLE ON THE KODI REPO !

v.3.6.25
- add options to quickly navigate to current music playlist
- add options to auto rotate widgets
- fix for weird behaviour where widget gets focus at startup
- fix progressbar on music playback
- add series record support
- fix alignment issues in PVR guide
- add support for custom epg genre images
- add option to hide filename from videoinfo
- improve multi widget support
- fix issues with rss feeds
- add compact header option
- add additional media flags options
- complete skin settings refactor
- fix focus issues on horizontal home
- a bunch of small layout changes and minor fixes
- fix rating for songs not displayed
- add setting to control default button in osd
- fix issues with windows 10 homescreen widgets
- add option to control tags on widgets
(2016-02-11, 22:26)pünktchen Wrote: We're in the Jarvis thread Laugh

Sorry, my mistake... I'm still using Isengard for main development untill Jarvis is released.
Issue indeed reproduced in Jarvis so something must have changed... I'll dig into it.

EDIT: and fixed. I will provide a new beta tomorrow.
If you want to check it beforehand, get the file DialogSeekbar.xml from Git (warning: do not copy other files because it will break this time..)
(2016-02-12, 01:56)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-11, 22:26)pünktchen Wrote: We're in the Jarvis thread Laugh

Sorry, my mistake... I'm still using Isengard for main development untill Jarvis is released.
Issue indeed reproduced in Jarvis so something must have changed... I'll dig into it.

EDIT: and fixed. I will provide a new beta tomorrow.
If you want to check it beforehand, get the file DialogSeekbar.xml from Git (warning: do not copy other files because it will break this time..)
Fixed in general! Thank you.
But please revert the changes that i have to set "show osd on pause" to get this working!
Hey,
When I am trying to upgrade to version v.3.6.25 I get a black screen
Am I doing something wrong?

Log:
09:54:04 T:6768 ERROR: XFILE::CFile:Big Grinelete - Error deleting file C:\Users\SNOOFKIN\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.titan\media\Textures.xbt
09:54:04 T:6768 ERROR: XFILE::CFile:Big Grinelete - Error deleting file special://home/addons/skin.titan/media/Textures.xbt
09:54:04 T:6768 ERROR: XFILE::CFile:Big Grinelete - Error deleting file C:\Users\NIR\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.titan\media\Textures.xbt
09:54:04 T:6768 ERROR: XFILE::CFile:Big Grinelete - Error deleting file special://home/addons/skin.titan/media/Textures.xbt
09:54:04 T:6768 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.titan]: could not read addon description of special://home/addons/skin.titan
(2016-02-12, 02:52)pünktchen Wrote: Fixed in general! Thank you.
But please revert the changes that i have to set "show osd on pause" to get this working!

Can you check out DialogseekBar.xml one more time to see if it's fixed ?
(2016-02-12, 10:04)snoofkin Wrote: When I am trying to upgrade to version v.3.6.25 I get a black screen
Am I doing something wrong?

The update of a skin can sometimes take a very long time to complete, because some files are locked by the OS and in some cases even by an external application like a virus scanner or other process.
Only solution is to wait...

If it failed, you'll have to retry.
(2016-02-12, 01:56)marcelveldt Wrote: Sorry, my mistake... I'm still using Isengard for main development untill Jarvis is released.

very, very soon Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11