Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-02-26, 15:49)faxe Wrote: Hi,

i postet a while back concerning the cast button in movie / episode info. I am running the latest version (Kodi 16, Titan 3.6.25) and am not able to find the switch to turn off/on the extended view for the cast. As I was saying I hope to get to the "old" option when clicking on "cast" getting a simple list of the actors and actresses in that specific media and when clicking on one of those list entries getting another list with all the movies and episodes this person is in that are also in my database (or like the "in library" function on extended info actor page).
I was able to find and use the button you reffered to "in library" and it works great, still it takes some time to get there... loading the full cast images site, then loading the actors site and just then getting to the "in library" elements.
Haven't you been able to get to the feature to turn this extended cast and actor option off yet or am I just to blind to find it Huh I only found the "use extended video-info-dialog" which I had disabled anyways.
Thank you for an otherwhise great skin! Smile

faxe

I have already implemented this but it's not yet available in the stable version.
I will push a new stable out this weekend.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-02-27, 04:24
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11