Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Hi Marcel, I have a small issue with an Artist ClearLogo: it's the AC/DC one. There's no way to make it show.

I have the music library structured in folders by iTunes, so the "AC/DC" folder is of course named "AC_DC". This band's name gives always many problems because of the "/", for eg. CDArtManager saves the "logo.png" under "Music\AC\DC" folder. Anyway until some time ago (before the builtin logo download feature) the logo worked also because I manuallly placed the logo.png image in the proper artist folder. But since your new system it seems that the skin is no more able to show the logo for this only band. All others are working great.

Please give it a look when you have time, no hurry of course it's a very small thing Smile Also in the meantime please check if there's some way to speed up the reading of album covers (maybe with some cache or skipping search for complete items) because reading from NAS the music it's quite slow to show all images. It's way faster with other skins so it isn't just a network issue.

Thanks and wayting for next stable Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by Simograndi - 2016-02-28, 22:12
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11