Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-03-17, 19:12)oattes Wrote: And there is always one more: I've seen this for a while now and I think it's been mentioned previously. When using the custom colour options for the EPG, there is a problem when you use the genre name for the colour key. Some genre's have illegal characters from the file systems perspective. In my case the genres (from schedules direct) 'Bus./Financial' and 'Arts/Crafts' will always fail to match a colour file as the '/' character is illegal in a WinDoze filename. Frankly, this is only a gentle problem, but would a solution be to translate '/' characters into '_' characters when making a lookup? I realize the problem may be more broader than this when you look at all possible illegal characters over all possible platforms. However, I haven't seem any genre data (from schedules direct) that uses anything possibly illegal save '/', ' ', '.' and most Windows, Android(linux), and Linux systems are OK will all of these save the '/' character.

Well, that's not up to me. That will have to be fixed in Kodi itself or the PVR as the skin can't do that kind of operations.
Btw for files with a slash in the filename you can trick Kodi by puttin the image inside a subfolder....

For example a genre called "this / that": If you create a subfolder "this" inside your custom genreimages folder and inside that a file "that.png" I think it should work (but I'm not sure).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-03-22, 23:42
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11