Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-03-23, 00:31)marcelveldt Wrote: Yeah, I noticed this too and fixed it yesterday.
If you want to try the fix, please install the latest beta of the skinhelper addon from the emby repo or wait a few days (as I'm about to update it on the kodi repo)

Hi again tried this on my Android box after doing a totally fresh install and not getting any cdart showing automatically now, but if i ask it to search for it through arkwork settings it will then bring the cdart up but if move to the next album down in the list and then go back to previous album the cdart has vanished again. About to try on pc and see if that works and will report back here.

Edit: I have done fresh install on pc and the same thing is happening as with the android box and it is not bringing any of the cdarts up. I can go through the context menu and artwork settings to refresh the cdart but again it is not keeping the cdart in place, its like the Skin Helper Service is not caching the cdart info properly. I alos noticed that on some artists even when refreshing through artwork setting it will still bring nothing up.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by boro boy - 2016-03-23, 14:09
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11