Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-03-23, 00:45)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-21, 19:40)browned Wrote: The other issue I see is that when I start a tv show from a widget directly (next episodes) when the episode is finished the widget is still down, but there is no default selection. I have to press up twice to get back to the widget. The TV shows logo also seems to be stuck at the top of the screen (half showing). Again this is probably due to there being no default selection. Once I press up twice the default selection and the logo appear correctly. If up is not pressed the home screen is kind of hidden so navigation is difficult.

Yeah, I have seen that a couple of times on my own living room httpc too and every time I notice it and try to reproduce on my dev machine it doesn''t happen :-) Anyway, I have just changed something in the code that might be related. I will provide a new skin-beta tomorrow so please test with that if the issue is fixed.

I resolved the extended issue by getting a new Shield TV via Nvidia and their RMA process due to other issues.

Something I just noticed, after a fresh install and pretty stock standard configuration. The Foo Fighters background when my movies thome screen tile was selected. Not really a big issue but that background is out of place in the movies section.

On the widget front and no focus I would also like to add that sometimes when coming back from my picture slideshow screen saver or opening the guide or going back to the home screen from anywhere that sometimes I have to press a left or right button to get the highlighted tile to do anything. I press up for widgets and down for text submenus, but unless I press left or right first I get nothing when pressing up and down.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by browned - 2016-03-25, 09:23
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11