Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Hi marcel, I think that I've isolated my issue with music library slowness:

- First of all I deleted the whole database, cleaned up cache, restarted Kodi and scraped again all my music. No benefits, everything like before (also because I did this after I upgraded to Jarvis).
- Then I tried playing around with skinhelper settings: disabling the online artwork search for music/pvr widgets immediately fixed the slow music widget. They are now instantly loaded like others when Kodi boots.
- There was still an issue: the Music random backgrounds didn't show up if not after an age or 2... Disabling the general online music artwork search (leaved on local one) fixed even this. After a first long loading, backgrounds are now loaded immediately on startup.

So I guess that all my issues were because of the online script looking for every directory of my music folder for any kind of art, and of course being this made via ethernet slowed down the thing a lot.
But can you check if there is a way to speed up the scan for new items? I ask this because I see that while browsing albums, thumbnails or logos aren't loaded immediately like on video library, but they take a while every time. Does it scan everything every time? Is there a cache or missing list for this?
Also I enabled the option to save contents under album's folder to make the work once of course, but I've seen that many times some logos/artwork aren't saved at all inside the folder. That's strange... and completely random it seems...

In the end a couple of small bugs under last beta:

- The show right details view is still broken for "Big list 1" view (2 is working fine)
- The "supported addons" tab under quick skin settings is empty (the one from library views)
- Under settings> addons the "Downloading addons" section always shows squared view at first opening, no matter what view I choosed for that window. (already tried starting from fresh settings, it happens on all my devices)

- All views than "Titan Tiles" ones don't support touch/mouse as home/power buttons are missing. Can you enable them? I'd love to use the modern big horizontal list also on my Surface.

Thanks al always!

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by Simograndi - 2016-03-31, 00:04
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11