Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-04-04, 23:18)boro boy Wrote: I have to take it back about working better as after I have restarted Kodi, all of the cdart is not showing again it has gone back to been blank, this I gotta to say is really bizzare I can't seem to think why Kodi or the Skin Helper Service are doing this. I also can't understand how it seemed to work alot better after installing the new version of Skin Helper, just for it to go back to how it seemed to be before the update.

Cheers again for continuing to look at this problem.

There must be something I am missing in the code for your specific situation. I would like to do some debug tests with you in order to track down the issue.
Could you do the following?

1. Enable verbose logging for the skin helper addon: Skin Settings --> General skin settings --> settings for skin helper --> Advanced --> enable verbose logging
2. Browse your music library and for for some artists/albums that are not working please use the context menu to refresh the artwork.
3. Perform step 2 a few times with different artists/albums that are not working (also not working after the refresh).

4. Send me your kodi logfile

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-04-05, 08:51
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11