• 80(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
I don't know if it is a bug or a feature, but in the "Panet square" view the tags on the album covers are always visible. My wish is that I can choose to use them or not, like it was before 3.6.48 ... Wink
(2016-04-08, 23:39)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-07, 21:54)oattes Wrote: Here we see the number of Seasons and the total number of episodes displayed in the header, but there is a bit of a problem with the English (language code) -- should it not be pluralised? E.g Seasons 9 Episodes 273. Further down we see the enumeration of total episodes and unwatched episodes. That's correct, but perhaps the number of total Seasons and unwatched Seasons could be added?
Will be fixed in next skin update, thanks

(2016-04-07, 21:54)oattes Wrote: This looks fine, but when you use the 'back' key to return you will see that another extended info panel has also been created (as an underlay).
The extendedinfo windows will also be fixed in next skin update

Every looks good in the new version, but....

When the selected item is a season, the extended info script shows the final season regardless. In taking a look at your code, I don't see the problem so this may be an issue with the extended info script itself. But, perhaps you can be the judge.

Thanks!
A couple of other 'nits' in the latest version (48):

1) The 'recently played albums/music' background seems to have gone missing from the selection list when editing the details for submenu items.

2) a black bar on the bottom of the now playing (music) screen has appeared.

cheers!
(2016-04-09, 19:35)Schiffschaukel Wrote:
(2016-04-08, 22:43)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-07, 17:31)Schiffschaukel Wrote: Using big posters view, i noticed that the runtime of the movie is shown twice. in this example 1:46 (106 min.) is there any option i missed to have either one of those shown?, as having it both ways at the same time doesnt make any sense. i would prefer the "106 min." way.

Yes, it is like that by design; shown in both hour representation and the total minutes. The hour presentation is more family friendly.
If it really bothers you I can make it optional offcourse

Hi Marcel!
Yes, an option for this would be cool. Depending on which view you use, you have up to 3 entries of the runtime. this indeed bothers me, want to keep it simple Wink
thanks
Schiffschaukel

Hi Marcel!

Thanks for adding this as an option, but somehow it doesnt seem to work. still having the hour representation shown as well. can you take a second look at it?
btw, what happened to the skin helper service? i used to have it shown in the video addons, now its gone. did i miss something there?
thanks, Schiffschaukel
The Rated field shows up in the subs field

But when you press info on the movie in a widget it doesn't, also it doesnt show the movie logo in the header or the IMDB Top 250 when info pressed on widget items. Critic %'s are also different from each other and when you press Extendinfo info on the widget one it opens twice

I like the header now with the logo and studio logo but would it be possible to have the logo replace where the text as they both say the same thing, something like this
From this

To this
@komplex

Is there a setting to get that info page, i am on the latest beta but mine still doesn't have the logos.

I have modified the .xml to make it look something like those but would be easier if i didn't have to.
thanks
Media library view - video information - uncheck "use extended video info dialog"

For logos all i have is, General skin settings - Prefer coloured studio logo images checked
hmmm. that's weird, same settings i am using.

Maybe because i am using Plexbmc.

I changed the Logo to be where the name is and kept the tagline and i agree i think it looks pretty good, the only problem is if there isn't a logo then it's just blank( not really a big deal)

thanks
Change
PHP Code:
<control type="label"
To
PHP Code:
<control type="image"
(2016-04-10, 18:31)komplex Wrote: Change
PHP Code:
<control type="label"
To
PHP Code:
<control type="image"

Doesn't do anything, logos are hit and miss with Plexbmc
Try this
PHP Code:
<!-- Header -->
                <
control type="group">
                    <
control type="image">
                        <
posx>60</posx>
                        <
posy>10</posy>
                        <
width>450</width>
                        <
height>174</height>
                        <
fadetime>600</fadetime>
                        <
aspectratio align="left" aligny="center">keep</aspectratio>
                        <
texture>$INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</texture>
                        <
visible>IsEmpty(Window.Property(AdditionalInfo))</visible>
                    </
control>
                </
control>

<
control type="image">
                    <!--
studio logo -->
                    <
posx>1750</posx>
                    <
posy>10</posy>
                    <
width>450</width>
                    <
height>174</height>
                    <
fadetime>600</fadetime>
                    <
aspectratio align="right" aligny="center">keep</aspectratio>
                    <include 
condition="!Skin.HasSetting(PreferColorStudioLogos) + !Skin.String(SkinHelper.StudioImagesPath)">videoInfoColorDiffuse</include>
                    <
texture>$VAR[studiologo]</texture>
                    <
visible>IsEmpty(Window.Property(AdditionalInfo))</visible>
                    <
animation type="Conditional" condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">
                    <
effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-450,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" delay="0" />
                    </
animation>
                </
control

Yeah still won't work for me

this is what i changed to get it to work, probably not correct but it works at least for me
Code:
<!-- Header -->
                <control type="group">
                    <control type="image">
                    <height>120</height>
                    <width>300</width>
                    <left>60</left>
                    <top>30</top>
                    <aspectratio align="left" aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
                    <texture background="true">$VAR[ListItemClearLogo]</texture>
                    </control>
                     <control type="label">
                        <posy>85</posy>
                        <posx>61</posx>
                        <width min="0" max="1100">auto</width>
                        <height>175</height>
                        <label>$VAR[value_subheader]</label>
                        <font>Reg30</font>
                        <textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(HeaderTextColor)]</textcolor>
                        <shadowcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(HeaderTextShadowColor)]</shadowcolor>
                    </control>
                </control>

<control type="image">
                    <!--studio logo -->
                    <right>60</right>
                    <width>450</width>
                    <height>160</height>
                    <posy>20</posy>
                    <aspectratio aligny="top" align="right">keep</aspectratio>
                    <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(PreferColorStudioLogos) + !Skin.String(SkinHelper.StudioImagesPath)">videoInfoColorDiffuse</include>
                    <texture>$VAR[studiologo]</texture>
                    <visible>IsEmpty(Window.Property(AdditionalInfo))</visible>
                </control>
Hi,

Couple of feature requests....

1. Add ability to remove the date from tags and just show the movie title.

2. When changing the background image to a custom image, is it possible to have the the dialog box remember the last directory your current background is in? I like to experiment with different backgrounds and it's quite annoying having to navigate to my backdrops folder every time I want to experiment with a different backdrops.

3. Add "single row" widgets and add the ability to align widgets to "top, centre or bottom" of the homescreen.
I quite like the large poster widget but I would like it to only show a single row and perhaps an information blog below, just like Arctic Zephyr.

Issues:
1. Skin helper pvr artwork "manual look up" no longer displays a list of items to choose from.
Also, do you know when you will add the ability to change the artwork for a pvr item?

2. In skin helper, there's a option to split characters to help filter a better result. Is it possible to add multiple split characters by using ; to seperate? I'd like to have it like this ( ; -

3. The screen configuration window needs fixing in titan. The arrows to adjust the screen size are way over sized.

Anyways, Thanks heaps.
Love this skin

Loggio.
(2016-04-10, 19:32)Grumpyman Wrote: Yeah still won't work for me

this is what i changed to get it to work, probably not correct but it works at least for me

That code is pretty much correct except there will be no fallback to the title if no logo exists.
I will fix it in the skin: show clearlogo at the left side. If no logo exists, fallback to the plain title.
Available in next update
(2016-04-10, 13:02)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: I don't know if it is a bug or a feature, but in the "Panet square" view the tags on the album covers are always visible. My wish is that I can choose to use them or not, like it was before 3.6.48 ... Wink

Will be fixed in next update. Thanks for the catch
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11