Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-04-11, 08:26)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-10, 21:19)loggio Wrote: 1. Add ability to remove the date from tags and just show the movie title.

2. When changing the background image to a custom image, is it possible to have the the dialog box remember the last directory your current background is in? I like to experiment with different backgrounds and it's quite annoying having to navigate to my backdrops folder every time I want to experiment with a different backdrops.

3. Add "single row" widgets and add the ability to align widgets to "top, centre or bottom" of the homescreen.
I quite like the large poster widget but I would like it to only show a single row and perhaps an information blog below, just like Arctic Zephyr.

1) Will be fixed in next update.

2) I'm afraid that's not possible.The filebrowse dialogs are handled by Kodi internally.

3) OK, I get what you mean. You want the single widget option (with a toggle button to switch the active widget) but you don't want it to fill up multiple rows, just 1 single row ?

(2016-04-10, 21:19)loggio Wrote: 1. Skin helper pvr artwork "manual look up" no longer displays a list of items to choose from.
Also, do you know when you will add the ability to change the artwork for a pvr item?

2. In skin helper, there's a option to split characters to help filter a better result. Is it possible to add multiple split characters by using ; to seperate? I'd like to have it like this ( ; -

3. The screen configuration window needs fixing in titan. The arrows to adjust the screen size are way over sized.

1) Will be fixed in next update. You can use that same contextmenu to change the artwork.

2) Will be fixed in next update, just use ; as a seperator.

3) I haven't looked at that screen for years ;-) Just now fixed, available in next update

In reference to 2.
"I'm afraid that's not possible.The filebrowse dialogs are handled by Kodi internally"
I made the same request to jurialmunkey for his Arctic Zephyr skin and he seemed to be able to do it without issue. When using his skin, if you set a custom background and then try to change the background the dialog opens to the folder with the current selected image.

In reference to 1.
1) " Will be fixed in next update. You can use that same contextmenu to change the artwork"

When I open the menu all I see are the following options:
.Refresh item (auto)
.refresh item(manual)
.add channel to ignore list
. Add title to ignore list
.open configuration

There's no "change artwork" option.

In reference to 3.

3) OK, I get what you mean. You want the single widget option (with a toggle button to switch the active widget) but you don't want it to fill up multiple rows, just 1 single row ?

Yes that's pretty much what I was hoping for!
:-)
Cheers

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by loggio - 2016-04-11, 09:16
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11