• 89(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-04-17, 20:35)loggio Wrote: 1.
A)I'm using the confluence vertical menu, I have widget Background disabled, I have disabled the now playing video background. Play a video, exit full screen, go to main menu, the background texture is not being displayed.
Probably something to do with the addition of the now playing info bar in the vertical menu.

B) If I enable "now playing video background" using the same settings above and go to home menu, the texture is not displayed. Nor is it display in the settings windows etc.

OK, I got it but it was the other way around, the overlay was displayed while it shouldn't. Anyway, fixed in next update.

(2016-04-17, 20:35)loggio Wrote: 2. Another alignment issues:
The green "currently playing" icon is not centred on the pvr list view.

Actually that is sort of on purpose. Everywhere in the skin the overlays are displayed in the right corner.
I can check if I can make an exception for the "currently playing" icon in lists
I mean is not centred vertically, it needs to move down a tiny bit
(2016-04-17, 21:50)loggio Wrote: I mean is not centred vertically, it needs to move down a tiny bit

Yeah I know.It's already fixed ;-)
(2016-04-17, 20:39)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-17, 15:04)oattes Wrote: I gave the new 'landscape small' a try on some of my movie widgets (posters normally). It was a no-op for me. The setting did not change the widgets from posters at all.

Which homelayout? Today I disovered I forgot to assign the new widget layouts to the netflix home.
Are other homescreen affected too ?

Horizontal Modern is where I tested it. But, it's working now so I'm guessing you caught it.... or a restart was required....
Hello, do you if problem solved between Titan stable (3.6.43) and SPMC 16.2.1?
(2016-04-17, 23:00)plouf34 Wrote: Hello, do you if problem solved between Titan stable (3.6.43) and SPMC 16.2.1?

A whole bunch of issues is resolved so you have to be more specific.
New stable version is coming up!
Don't release this one 3.6.54 ;-). Blue text on blue background doesn't work too well .... LOL.

(2016-04-18, 01:52)oattes Wrote: Don't release this one 3.6.54 ;-). Blue text on blue background doesn't work too well .... LOL.

See the color options... You can now define the color of the panel.
I had to guess the initial settings ;-)
(2016-04-18, 01:54)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-18, 01:52)oattes Wrote: Don't release this one 3.6.54 ;-). Blue text on blue background doesn't work too well .... LOL.

See the color options... You can now define the color of the panel.
I had to guess the initial settings ;-)

OK, then your guesses didn't work for the charcoal and blue theme... I'll mess with it a bit. Thanks!
(2016-04-16, 13:58)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-15, 22:47)justpig Wrote: Hello
I am having 2 problems with version 3,6.51. ( I have since updated to 3.6.52)
1) When using windows 10 home screen the thumbnail squares have no title. If I go to skin settings, Homescreen options, display tags on widgets and select enabled, the tags (titles) appear for the squares under recently added or in-progress but not the squares to the left that represent all movies/episodes etc. If I choose auto the tags disappear.
2) When browsing either up next or recently added episodes on the home screen, if I highlight a square with an episode that has the symbol "&" in the name it automatically goes to Next Airing Page. Since updating this issue has not repeated. . It is still happening.

Both issues will be fixed in next update. Thanks for reporting!

Thanks. Both issues are now resolved.
The new submenus (horizontal) work great, but one small thing:

Is the repetition of the two sub menus a good thing? I think that one occurrence of each would be cleaner.
(2016-04-18, 02:08)oattes Wrote: The new submenus (horizontal) work great, but one small thing:
Is the repetition of the two sub menus a good thing? I think that one occurrence of each would be cleaner.

Well, it is now wrapping around, like you suggested.
Not good ?
@Marcel

Thank you for the update and the fixes....both my issues reported earlier (Landscape Small + Black Text Hovering on panel) are solved. You're superfast man and really appreciates Wink

Anyway...out of curiosity did *Enable bounce animation on widgets* really work...?.
If yes which Homescreen layout and Layout for widgets the effect work...? I did try using Netflix 2 + Landscape Small but didnt see any bounce effects...did i missed something here...? Big Grin

Thank you..
(2016-04-18, 08:32)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-18, 02:08)oattes Wrote: The new submenus (horizontal) work great, but one small thing:

Well, it is now wrapping around, like you suggested.
Not good ?

I may not have been clear with my examples or choice of words. I did not mean 'wrap' in the sense of duplication, rather I think 'cycle' -- when moving off the first or last element of the submenu you move to the last or first (respectively) element of the submenu. I don't think repeating submenu items to fill up available space looks very clean. Sorry for any confusion.

I am noticing also that when I pass through the tile 'Pictures' (in my screen capture) that the submenu item position in all the other tiles jumps one to the left -- even when I make no submenu selection changes in the 'Pictures' submenu. Strange... but perhaps due to the focus on item '3' spec when there are only two submenu items?

I am starting to see some of the limitations you are working with in the available skin specifications.... cheers!
(2016-04-17, 20:37)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-17, 14:40)oattes Wrote: There's a problem with the weather widget. I've seen this off and on and I have not been able to track down any clues as to the conditions for when it will happen. The problem might be with the openweather addon but I thought to start here.

For some reason, and it's not always, the widget starts to show the same icons across each day. Note that it's only the icons that repeat -- the temperature data and the text weather strings all are appropriately different. It does not seem to matter what icon package is used.

Well, as you might know I'm Dutch and as it is always raining here I could have easily missed that :-)

I compared the code in the skin and all is fine. So my guess is that the window properties for the openweather addon are off somehow.
Can you please switch to another weather provider, for example yahoo as a test ?

OK, I tried Yahoo a bit and it seems to exhibit the same behaviour. However, it does not always happen (in either provider)! I'll continue to see if I can find out any rhyme or reason.

Aha! In IncludesHomeWidgets.xml and IncludesHomeMenuWidgets.xml:

<item>
<label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Day2.Title)][/UPPERCASE]</label>
<label2>$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Day2.HighTemp)] $INFO[System.TemperatureUnits] / $INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Day2.LowTemp)] $INFO[System.TemperatureUnits]</label2>
<property name="fanart">$VAR[WeatherFanArtSingleImage_Day2]</property>
<thumb>$VAR[WeatherIconSingleImage_Day3]</thumb>
<property name="logo">$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(WeatherProviderLogo)]</property>
<property name="plot">$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Day2.Outlook)]</property>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(weather)</onclick>
</item>

Note the Day3 in the Day2 code?

On the constant rain note: I spent some time in Hamburg (DESY) and I remember the 'winter/spring' weather ;-).
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11