Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-04-22, 16:14)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 13:02)Syon25 Wrote: i really dont know if this is a bug caused by titan or by skin helper service or by artist slideshow or artist slideshow helper because all of them include some parts or settings of my problem.

i never had any problems with the artist pictues while music playback but now while listening music alot of them have wrong pictures (slideshow) and some of them also have a wrong coverpicture (displayed next to the cd fanart)

somebody else here with this problems?
maybe because they are often the same pictures in the background (like bloodhound gang, shakira) they are only placeholder if no artist picture is found, but it happens really alot more then it was a few weeks ago.

Please try this:

Skin Settings --> General skin settings --> Settings for Skin Helper addon -->
Music artwork --> Reset persistant cache --> restart Kodi

This will clear the cache from previous versions (in which some bugs were present regarding music artwork). Now after clearing the cache and restarting Kodi please have a look if the issue is resolved.

hi. thanks for your reply.

clearing the cache didnt solve it.
i have seen that there are alot of false artist pictures in my music album folders. now i deleted the ones which are often shown as "false picture". if i activate in the addon "artist slideshow" the option "use external first" then really often pictures from 1 artist are shown on other musictracks. if i activate the option "use internal first" then mostly the right picture is shown.

so i think its the fault from artist slideshow. if the problem persists i will post there.

another thing:

i cant find the option to change the color of the lyricstext. how is it named? or where to find it?

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by Syon25 - 2016-04-22, 22:34
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11