Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
@Marcel

My report after updating skin Titan .58 + skin helper .88. My current setup Android Box + SPMC 16.2-1 + (Homescreen Layout) Netflix Layout 2 + 5 Widget rows and tested with Small Poster <--> Poster <--> Landscape <--> Landscape Small

1- *Landscape* = No Gap between focus and unfocus and the focus border touched the other widget + the gaps/spaces are really small between one to another...see screen below

2- *Landscape Small* = Its never finish loading the whole widget (my setup is 5 widget rows) before crashed my SPMC..i think its due to 1 row widget will split to 2 rows now and my box cant handle this (became 10 widget rows)...

3- *Poster* = the first row widget seems not display the *whole* image (bottom image see the focus/unfocus) but scroll down to the second row seems good...

4- *Poster Small* = this one seems good...Big Grin

Conclusions:
1- The new features brought on the new update seems pretty cool addition..i'm referring to the media/rating info (see screen below tagged with red circle) at the *HomeScreen Layout* but its also bring some GUI glitches. My suggestion make this as an *optional* (one can enable/disable) or the media/rating info need to *place* elsewhere probably at the bottom/top/right (see screen below with red rectangle tags) of the *Large widget* which content the video/movie info so its will give more *rooms* for widget layout rows...?

2- For the *Landscape Small* can we have back the old style without splitting the widget row to two for every item widget...?. I see alot performance impact especially one with *Low performance* device...Confused

Thats it for now...and thx for the update...cheers mate Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by storm119 - 2016-04-28, 11:53
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11