Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-06-20, 19:59)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-19, 08:11)loggio Wrote: 1. Play icon out of alignment on pvr list view in latest change.

2. is it possible to have a seperate color option for the epg grid? At the moment it's using the " color for buttons in the skin" option, but I kinda like to have the buttons in the skin off. I don't like "coloured epg" grids... They make my eyes hurt. So I'd like to be able to adjust the opacity of the epg seperate from the rest of the buttons in the skin. Is this possible?

3. EPG grid text don't seem to scroll

4. <menucontrol> not working in EPG window either.

5.manual artwork for pvr is not sticking. If an item is scanned and shows an incorrect image, if I choose "refresh item (manual lookup)" and select an image, the image displays, then disappears and the old incorrect image returns again. Hope this makes sense.

1. Will be fixed in next update, thanks
2. Will add it as soon as a new stable version is released, currently I'm only bugfixing. Added to my todo list for next week or so.
3. Will be fixed in next update.
4. Also fixed in next update
5. I can't reproduce this one so it must be timing related. Does it happen all the time or just sometimes ? You're running a pi, right ?

in regards to no.5
forget it... False alarm, something was wrong on my end. I deleted the skin.helper userdata folder and started fresh, all working fine now.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by loggio - 2016-06-21, 06:12
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11