Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-06-21, 22:40)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-21, 22:24)loggio Wrote: Hmmm not familiar with this? Is this part of tvheadend or a separate addon?

You can use epg grabbers with tvheadend, there are a few available, most of them based on the xmltv format.
I'm using the tv_grab_nl_py grabber but that one is for Dutch channels only. Another good one is the mc2xml xmltv grabber. With a few tweaks you can make that one compatible with tvheadend.

Ah ok. Thanks for the info.

My TV Server backend is one of my spare RPi2's running Libreelec with a usb hdd connected for storage and a hdhomerun network tuner.. I keep this tucked away in my server rack in my garage. I can connect to it remotely via VNC and ssh if I need to configure it. But it's quietly tucked away and runs flawless.It's the most efficient solution I could come up with without having to leave a full blown computer running 24/7 just for tv. So I'm probably limited with what I can achieve with xml grabbers given my setup.

I'll just stick with what I have, it seems to work very well.
Just a shame about the OTA epg data tvheadend creates.

I've used other backend over the years and none of them had the issue with epg repeating itself. Just seems to be tvheadend.

I'll put up with it. It's not really an issue... Just me being an OCD freak haha

Thanks again for your help. Keep up the great work.

Loggio.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by loggio - 2016-06-22, 00:05
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11