• 141(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-06-29, 01:03)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-29, 00:21)dgreenmon Wrote: yes it was the single box widget thats not displaying and the homescreen layout i was using it with is netflix style homemenu layout 2
it was working fine and then one day poof gone

sorry for the poor explanation previously

i have just found a issue in widget view widebox using netflix style homemenu layout 2, 0n the shortcut menus only the first row displays the movie/tvshow info in the top left

I've just fixed both issues. This will be available in the new beta version of the skin first and this weekend I'll post a new stable version.

Brilliant Marcel can not thank you enough my friend keep up the good work

stay blessed
(2016-06-28, 21:41)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-28, 13:23)nuentes Wrote: @marcelveldt - Titan updated for me, and the scrollbar is now bigger (thanks for that!). However, it still takes a lot of precision for me to grab it. I can grab it far more reliably, but I'd say it still often takes 3 or 4 tries. Is there anything further that can be done?

No, not that I'm aware of. I also do not see any other reports of this.
Are you using a very small screen size ?

I'm using a 7" android tablet (Fire Tablet). I'll look into a screen calibration tool or something. Possible that side of my touchscreen is acting wonky...? Or maybe I'll test it rotated 180 degrees.
Problem with episode info overlapping in the latest beta update
(2016-06-28, 21:33)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-26, 08:16)w00dy81 Wrote: I too have lost the function to press left on my home screen to bring up the power menu.
Is there an option that might need to be checked if it has defaulted itself back not bringing that menu up?

What homescreen layout ?

Vertical simple confluence style
The day before yesterday e.g. "Catwoman" or "Sex and the City" haven't been found, although entries do exist at fanart.tv.
But yesterday all tv-shows worked fine, so probably a temporal problem by fanart.tv

(2016-06-28, 21:39)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-27, 21:57)malvinas2 Wrote: Is the PVR artwork for Live-TV working correctly in Skinhelper Service .98 ? I am not sure if it is my configuration or the addon, maybe someone can verify this.

It's working great on my setup, both my test/develop machine as my home httpc's.
What issue are you experiencing ?
I can not enter the music settings in the settings screen. When i click it, it does nothing. I go to another skin, and it works fine. Any others having thisd problem? Thanks.
(2016-06-28, 20:39)marcelveldt Wrote: Can you try to make a backup of your Kodi userdata folder, install Kodi fresh with the Titan skin and import this backup ?
Maybe something wrong with your setup atm.

Did this, the widgets are back, but unfortunately it messed to much with my configuration, so i set up everything from scratch.
I was hoping not go down this road, but you cannot have it all i guess. Big Grin

Thank you nevertheless.

PS: Any news on looking into the RCB widget for Titan? Cool
Widget style Landscape Large Netflix, is there any possibility to have this for Modern Big Vertical Homescreen layout ?
Let's say pretty please Smile
Well I bought a new SSD, installed windows 7 and kodi, so i have a clean install. Still I cannot get in to music at the settings screen. Other skins I can get in to music, so when i need to export the music library for instance, i first switch to another skin. Then export the library then go back to the titan beta skin latest version.

No one else having this problem?
(2016-06-23, 21:32)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-22, 22:20)Snoevit Wrote: Prob. not you. for a few days now ( 2? ) i cannot press left on homescreen to get to the powermenu. Have to use mouse to open it.
I dont know if it was an update doing this, since im always away when starting Kodi on my HTPC, so i never notice any progress bars^^, but it worked last week like a charm Tongue

There was indeed an update but nothing should have changed according to the powermenu behaviour.
Please tell me a little more about your setup ? Which homescreen layout for example.

Sorry for my late reply, but here is more info:

Layout: Simple confluence-style homescreen vertical

All addons are up to date.
Im primary using a RC6 remote to navigate, but it does not work with keyboard either. I have to use the mouse to access the powermenu.

I even tried to do a fresh install of Kodi and Titan on another computer (Win 10) that was freshly re-formated, (no residual or forgotten temp files etc.) But still the same behavior.
(2016-03-04, 02:32)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-03, 13:49)MediumME Wrote: RCB - Widget (Rom Collection Browser) for home screen does not show anything.
I would like to see some more Widgets for RCB, is there a way to show favorite games as a widget using titan skin?

Well, It's been a while since I added support for the RCB widget but maybe something has changed in the meanwhile.
I can't test it really because I don't use RCB myself. I will have to a quick setup with some demo data some time to get it working so I can look at the widgets.
Noted at my todo list, to be continued ;-)

If anyone has some tips how I can get some mockup data into RCB addon so I can skin the support that would be awesome.

Marcelveldt,

Any progress towards a workable ROM Collection Browser Widget? Thank you for your awesome work!

Very Respectfully,
Ross
When I change the audio stream of a movie or an episode of a serie I just get the "Audiostream" information (picture 1).
But when I change the audio stream of Live-TV the audiostream-information appears on the screen as well as the OSD and the content information (picture 2).

In the confluence skin the OSD does not appear, just the audiostream-information.
(I am using the last stable version, but I believe this issue occurs for earlier versions too)
watch gallery
Just switched my new HTPC to libreelec and noticed that the libreelec configuration menu is using the default Kodi skin. Not sure if you are aware of this and how this menu looked under Openelec.
Using "skin.titan.jarvisbeta-3.6.75.zip"

When I try to access the music options in settings.. Nothing happens.. Can anyone or the dev confirm this?
I've noticed a small overlap glitch in the info panel for tv shows (and series level). Note the Episodes and Watched data overlap. It's been present for a while, but is definitely in 3.6.75.

• 141(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11