Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-07-08, 05:34)Spellman Wrote: Ugh, I understand why you did that and it does make sense. DVB Link backend only makes a thumbnail from the recording and doesn't do anything else, so that's a no go in Confluence as well. Is there a possibility that if a thumb.jpg is already present in the folder it would use it? Or would that make things messy like it was? If not I may just try and revert back to an old version and just try to block updates. Any idea what backends support providing thumbs?

BTW welcome to the life of having a synology. I cringed when paying for mine, but if I were to do it over I'd spend even double what I did for ease of use and expandability of my ds1513+.

Ah, in that case DVBlink doesn't provide the thumb to Kodi, that's too bad.
If you have setup the path to your PVR recordings in the options for skin helper, it will use the thumb.jpg that is generated by your backend.

It will show up in some views for the current selected item only. It won't show up in thumb listings.
Believe me, the workaround that was there to show the thumbs caused too many issues.If you really want the thumbs you should probably switch to another backend or do a feature request at dvblink to get the thumb in the Kodi pvr addon.

Yeah, the Synology is a very nice piece of hardware, I really like it.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-07-11, 20:14
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11