Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
I corrected some logos within DVBViewer and the Recording Service, but there are still some mismatches.
It seems that it get confused if two or more channels coincidentally broadcast programs with identical names ("Infomercials" or "Teleshopping").
But there may be a second source of errors (see minute 1:00 - 1:20, where a channel displays three different logos at different times).

BTW: Is it possible to display the logo if "no information is available", instead of showing the picture with the livingroom?

Edit: I noticed that the 'livingroom' just appears in the EPG view. In the channel view the logo is always displayed in the bottom right corner.
Yesterday night nearly all news channels haven't got "information available". As BBC World News is the first news channel in my list, all other news channel got the BBC logo as well (not shown in the actual video).

(2016-08-11, 20:00)marcelveldt Wrote: Did you set the channel logos in your PVR backend or did you set them in Kodi ?
The only way to get them 100% correct is to set them in the PVR backend as that is what's used by the skin when looking up the channel icon for a specific channel, if the backend doesn't return an icon, the helper service starts a lookup for the icon on a channel icon service.

In your case I suspect that there are no icons reported and the service looks up the logos online (which is not very good for non english channels).

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by malvinas2 - 2016-08-13, 00:52
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11