Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-08-16, 01:39)rossdret Wrote: Ok I have the beta version installed for Titan on Jarvis 16.1 and have it set to auto update. Never had any issues until just recently. I would post a debug log but I am actually no longer able to access the GUI.

It crashed a few minutes ago and reverted to confluence skin and gave a skin help error message. I tried to set it back to Titan but it was saying it was missing files. I went to the repository and clicked "update" so it would hopefully redownload the appropriate files. I selected Titan skin again and this time it allowed me to keep the skin. However when I went to the homescreen it's just completely blue. I cannot click on anything. I have restarted Kodi and it boots up straight to this light blue screen. Obviously I would try to post a debug log but I cant.

I was thinking about going into the kodi folder and deleting Titan and starting over. Is this the correct approach?

Unfortunately this can happen sometimes with the beta repo. Kodi starts downloading/installing the skin update while the files were not yet fully synced on the CDN server. Only solution is indeed to reinstall. Just delete skin.titan.jarvisbeta and script.skin.helper.service from the Kodi addons folder.
That way you can reinstall the skin without loosing your settings.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-08-16, 08:59
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11