Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-08-17, 06:05)ez009 Wrote: Noob question here.. i've been following this thread for awhile. Installed Titan on a FTV2 and 2 firesticks.
I'm unable to get Rotten Tomatoes on the info panel of the firesticks yet i get it on the FTV2.
The AFTV has been around longer and I've installed other repositories on it but I'm hesitant to move to the beta on that system until I
get it sussed out on these firesticks.
Can someone explain exactly what add-ons etc are necessary to get RT data in the most basic form showing on the 'more info' panel?
upon initial upgrade to the latest beta i was seeing it in the media library view for a sec but after a number of settings tweaks it's now gone.
I've uninstalled the skins and Skin Helper and re-installed. back to the 3.6.78 stable. Neither firestick seems to be
getting RT ratings at all.. any ideas? i'm using PlexKodiConnect.

It should work by default, the info is provided by the skinhelper script which is automatically installed by the skin.
So something is messed up on your setup I guess. Maybe try to switch to the beta version of the skin ?
You can install that side-by-side with the stable version.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-08-17, 11:07
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11