Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-11-28, 23:51)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-28, 23:24)oattes Wrote: 1) no PVR backgrounds at all on home window
2) nothing in the 'recent recordings' widget. If I navigate into the widget, sometimes Kodi goes into an unresponsive state; sometimes I can 'back' out and I see "16:00:32 T:13164 ERROR: Unable to activate the previous window" in the log.
3) one program does have a background if I navigate into the recordings.

1) I fixed a bug today for the PVR background. Available in next update. Also note that in the Addon settings for "Skin Helper Backgrounds" there's an option to only include images from recordings. If you enable that and there are no recordings with fanart images you'll end up without a pvr background. If you enable it, it will include tv shows fanart from the last 4-6 hours.

2) You need to re-assign your widgets, did you already do that ?

PVR widgets --> Default Widgets --> Skn helper Widgets --> PVR --> Recent recordings
Next episodes --> Default Widgets --> Skn helper Widgets --> Next episodes

It was not possible for me to auto migrate the skin shortcuts so users will have to do that theirselves.

I'll play more with the options to see if I can coax some fanart to show up (I think I currently have the only include recordings enabled in the options -- why limit it to the last 4-6 hours?)

I have rebuilt all my widgets. The missing 'next episode' is in the (sub) menu shortcuts lists.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by oattes - 2016-11-29, 01:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11