Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-11-29, 01:36)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-29, 00:37)burekas Wrote: In which version it should be fixed?
I updated to 3.6.95 and it still exists, shows the name of the addon + opening stream dialog then it closed, and stay on the main screen.

The version that I will upload to the repo in 30 minutes.
Regarding your issue with fanarts: Please try with extrafanart off see if that fixes it.
Also please send me your kodi logfile after browsing the library (and seeing the wrong fanarts or no fanart at all)

EDIT: btw can you tell me exactly where the fanart doesn't show up ? In the library ? Homescreen ? If library, which view ?
1) The issue regarding the favorites is ok now. thanks.

2) This bug has returned: "Show OSD infopanel on pause and seed" isn't working properly since the update when it's OFF. On each resume from pause, the OSD shows up.

3) Regarding the all unstable issue with the backgrounds/fanarts still exist (3.6.96):
- Sometimes it ok when after restart kodi, while on the other it's the same.
I will take the log when it will happen again.
After 2,3 times that I restarted kodi it wasn't good, but currently it's ok.
Edit: The problem in TV Shows library is back (Big List 2, I checked also in Big panel details), some fanarts isn't loaded (Extra fanart is off)
Log: http://pastebin.com/BsADSQE4

Edit2: Also now with Movies library (Big panel details, if it's relevant):
Log: http://pastebin.com/QQwEZ1ci

4) In addition, previously when I stand on an item of one of the widgets (Multi widget layout), the background was follow according to this.
Not it's show just by the widget which set to show the background by him.
Is it should be like this or this is a bug?

5) Where are the "Use widget # as background" options which was on previous versions?

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by burekas - 2016-11-29, 21:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11