• 189(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Marcel i know there have been many BETA releases of late.
But is STABLE likely to see new update soon ?
Thanks again.
(2016-11-29, 03:17)oattes Wrote: Found the 'next episode' menu item. Thanks for the clue -- I just wasn't finding it. I don't think I understand the logic of your new menu structure for widgets/menus.... but it may dawn on me eventually.

However, it did not behave as expected:

1) In next update I've simplified it a little.
2) You're right, it navigates to the root instead of next episodes. Will be fixed in next version, make sure to re-add the entry to your submenu once you received the update
(2016-11-29, 04:08)LupinSansei Wrote: Anyone else missing buttons in the info area?
Missing actors, choose art etc buttons.

This should already be fixed in current beta.
If not, go to skin settings --> Media library --> section "Video information"
Press button "Select which buttons to show in videoinfo". Press OK in the dialog
(2016-11-29, 08:08)gadabout1 Wrote: Titan version # no longer displays on settings screen footer...
We need version # displayed

This should already be fixed in current beta, if not, please send me your kodi logfile
(2016-11-29, 21:17)burekas Wrote: 2) This bug has returned: "Show OSD infopanel on pause and seed" isn't working properly since the update when it's OFF. On each resume from pause, the OSD shows up.

Not a bug but a setting: You have probably enabled "whoe OSD infopanel on playback start". That also includes resume from pause. if you set that to 0 it won't show the OSD at playback start or resume from pause.

(2016-11-29, 21:17)burekas Wrote: 3) Regarding the all unstable issue with the backgrounds/fanarts still exist (3.6.96):
- Sometimes it ok when after restart kodi, while on the other it's the same.
Log: http://pastebin.com/BsADSQE4

I have just fixed the error that I saw in your log. Please test again after next version.

(2016-11-29, 21:17)burekas Wrote: 4) In addition, previously when I stand on an item of one of the widgets (Multi widget layout), the background was follow according to this.
Not it's show just by the widget which set to show the background by him.
Is it should be like this or this is a bug?

Probably not working because of the error I mentioned above. Test agin when you received the new update.

(2016-11-29, 21:17)burekas Wrote: 5) Where are the "Use widget # as background" options which was on previous versions?

I have just added them back. Also available in next update.
(2016-11-30, 03:13)jakepe88 Wrote: the view options "Showcase" can no longer been enabled ?

Working fine on my end. What do you mean exactly ?
(2016-11-30, 11:55)Carcharius Wrote: A combination of latest skin updates and/or reassigning widgets has fixed the problems I was seeing with the widgets.
All now working as it should.

OK, great!
(2016-11-30, 16:31)Pipsqueak Wrote: Marcel i know there have been many BETA releases of late.
But is STABLE likely to see new update soon ?
Thanks again.

It depends on how quick I have fixed all glitches that now exist after the big rewrite but I'm planning to indeed release a new stable within a few weeks.
As soon as it's stable ;-)
(2016-11-30, 23:51)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-29, 21:17)burekas Wrote: 2) This bug has returned: "Show OSD infopanel on pause and seed" isn't working properly since the update when it's OFF. On each resume from pause, the OSD shows up.

Not a bug but a setting: You have probably enabled "whoe OSD infopanel on playback start". That also includes resume from pause. if you set that to 0 it won't show the OSD at playback start or resume from pause.
Previously this wasn't like that, this setting didn't affect on the resume from pause.
I always set there 3 sec and the OSD wasn't show up when resume from pause.
Can you separate it as it was before?

(2016-11-29, 21:17)burekas Wrote: 3) Regarding the all unstable issue with the backgrounds/fanarts still exist (3.6.96):
- Sometimes it ok when after restart kodi, while on the other it's the same.
Log: http://pastebin.com/BsADSQE4

I have just fixed the error that I saw in your log. Please test again after next version.

(2016-11-29, 21:17)burekas Wrote: 4) In addition, previously when I stand on an item of one of the widgets (Multi widget layout), the background was follow according to this.
Not it's show just by the widget which set to show the background by him.
Is it should be like this or this is a bug?

Probably not working because of the error I mentioned above. Test agin when you received the new update.
Thanks, I'll wait for the next update and tell you.

(2016-11-29, 21:17)burekas Wrote: 5) Where are the "Use widget # as background" options which was on previous versions?

I have just added them back. Also available in next update.
Thanks.
I want to mention that I have still random situations that the view mode is changing to "Big List 2" (I'm talking about kodi windows)
I do not find what could be the reason or the scenario.
Is the change of the view mode is recorded to the log so you can guess what cause it?
(2016-12-01, 00:33)burekas Wrote: I want to mention that I have still random situations that the view mode is changing to "Big List 2" (I'm talking about kodi windows)
Is the change of the view mode is recorded to the log so you can guess what cause it?

The only reason I can some up with is that an addon is doing that.
Some addons also try to set a view which can be very confusing
This problem has been around for a long time !!! (random changing views)
My workaround use "Enable/disable views" to disable all unwanted views in my case all but Big Panel details.... it works for all except episodes as explained below

In forced views
Forced view for episodes Big Panel details (59) cannot be selected it is never available..... I workaround by using Panel Square details insted..

Thanks dennis
quote='marcelveldt' pid='2467051' dateline='1480537435']
(2016-11-29, 04:08)LupinSansei Wrote: Anyone else missing buttons in the info area?
Missing actors, choose art etc buttons.
[
This should already be fixed in current beta.
If not, go to skin settings --> Media library --> section "Video information"
Press button "Select which buttons to show in videoinfo". Press OK in the dialog
[/quote]
(2016-12-01, 01:20)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-01, 00:33)burekas Wrote: I want to mention that I have still random situations that the view mode is changing to "Big List 2" (I'm talking about kodi windows)

The only reason I can some up with is that an addon is doing that.
Some addons also try to set a view which can be very confusing
Is there any way to catch which addon could do that?
Is addon can change view mode even when it's kodi window and not internal addon window?
(2016-11-30, 23:56)marcelveldt Wrote: It depends on how quick I have fixed all glitches that now exist after the big rewrite but I'm planning to indeed release a new stable within a few weeks.
As soon as it's stable ;-)

Many thanks
  • 189(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11