Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-12-03, 11:21)sisgleda Wrote: 1. I am using 3.6.78 - stable version installed from the Kodi repo
2. I do not see any errors. There are only a few warnings, but none of those seems to be related to the issue

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Titan skin -> loaded the settings I have backed up beforehand. Everything is the same.

P.S. I just noticed one more strange thing. The 'Recently added albums' widget for the music section stays over the main menu items hiding them (horizontal home layout).
The widget layout is set to 'None - using the global setting' and the global setting is 'Posters'. However, there is a workaround for that - setting the widget layout to 'Posters' seems to fix the issue - I get the same widget layout but it is above the home menu items.

Hmm, I fixed a load of stuff in the current beta version, including a rewrite of the smart shortcuts code.
My feeling says that your issues are definitely fixed in the current beta version.
I expect this new version to hit the repo within a few weeks already. If you don't want to wait and you're brave enough, you can consider switching to the beta version temporary but I must warn you that atm the beta version and stable are not backwards compatible with eachother so if you install the beta, most probably stuff in the stable version will break.

You can however import your skinbackup from current stable into the beta.

Up to you, either wait a few weeks untill I release the new update on kodi repo or switch to beta :-)

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-12-04, 00:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11