Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-12-03, 21:14)burekas Wrote: Thanks, it's ok now.
By the way, did you add additional setting or just set it to be as it was before?

I managed to find a way to make it work as before. The new code launches the infopanel if Kodi fires the "onplay" event but apparently that event is also fired if you resume from pause. So what I did now is "remember" if the info was already shown once during playback.

(2016-12-03, 21:14)burekas Wrote: Still the same as mentioned here in "Regarding 4"
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2467751

Hmm, This can't be easy fixed. It can only show the widget background for the current active widget for the menu item.
For widgets that are hidden it can't show the background. I will have to adjust to code and settings to refreclt that.
In short this option will only work if you have multiple widgets visible at once, for example in vertical homelayout with multiple rows of widgets it should work.
In case there's only one widget visible (with a toggle button to switch to other widget), it will not work as expected.

I will change this tomorrow to better refect the posibilities, in that case you will only have 1 option: "use widget background" if you have a single widget visible at once but you can have the multiple options if you have multiple widgets present.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-12-04, 01:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11