• 193(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-12-04, 01:36)burekas Wrote: As I said, the background is set by widget 2, which is ok when none of the widgets is focused.
But previously, when I was go over the items of widget 1, the background used their item's fanart as background.
(Or widget 2 when I go to it)

Got it, small typo in the skin code. Will be fixed in next update
(2016-12-04, 10:09)heula Wrote: Yes until some updates ago it worked with the widget "Next recording unwatched"
I now see the recordings again but the stay there even the do not longer excist. I don't know ehat changed this behaviour but it's not working as before.
It doesn't refresh or see the new added (test) recording(s). I need to close Kodi and reopen it again to show it. This has probably to do with the epg update setting and that can only be set to a minimum of 15 minutes. Any wat to set this to 1 or minutes. Tried the guisetting but it doesnt hold the manually set setting.
The planned timers shows all my future recordings twice. Don't know why this is?
Hope this helps.

The pvr widgets are refreshed every 5 minutes, that's because there's no way to auto refresh them on content change as with the other library widgets.
So for example, if you delete a recording it can take up to 5 minutes before the listing is refreshed.

The timers widget will show the same entry multiple times if you scheduled a series recording.
(2016-12-04, 13:17)HardwareGuru Wrote: @Marcel
A couple of beers are send your way.
Great skin!

Thanks! Rofl
(2016-12-04, 21:58)thebertster Wrote: Yes, it is the thumbnail displayed in the left-hand pane of the "Big Info 2" view (for example). which, for TV shows, has always displayed the default fanart thumbnail. As far as I can tell the BACKGROUND fanart is as it should be (default fanart or extra fanart if that option is enabled). As I say, all my art is local and I don't need (or want!) any art to be scraped.

Found the issue. Will be fixed in next update
Still no joy with PVR backgrounds or 'recent recording' widget. With normal logging, I see no errors. With debug turned on, this might be relevant:

19:37:11 T:12912 DEBUG: Skin Helper Simplecache --> Initialized
19:37:11 T:12912 DEBUG: Skin Helper ArtUtils --> Initialized
19:37:11 T:12912 DEBUG: Skin Helper Simplecache --> Initialized
19:37:11 T:12912 DEBUG: Skin Helper Widgets --> MEDIATYPE: pvr - ACTION: recordings -- no cache, quering kodi api to get items - CHECKSUM: action.recordingsepisodes_enable_specials.Falsegroup_episodes.Falsehide_watched.Falselimit.25mediatype.pvrnext_inprogress_only.Truereload.20161205003702
19:37:11 T:12912 DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"params": {"properties": ["art", "channel", "directory", "endtime", "file", "genre", "icon", "playcount", "plot", "plotoutline", "resume", "runtime", "starttime", "streamurl", "title"]}, "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "PVR.GetRecordings", "id": 1}
19:37:11 T:18052 DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1 ms for 3 items query: select * from movie_view WHERE movie_view.idSet = 181
19:37:11 T:18052 DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"params": {"setid": 182}, "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovieSetDetails", "id": 1}
19:37:11 T:10932 DEBUG: Skin Helper ArtUtils --> get_pvr_artwork - return data from cache - pvr_artwork.nfl football - new york giants at pittsburgh steelers.29 wutvdt
19:37:11 T:17744 DEBUG: Skin Helper ArtUtils --> get_pvr_artwork - return data from cache - pvr_artwork.nfl football - denver broncos at new orleans saints.4 wivbdt
19:37:11 T:13672 DEBUG: Skin Helper ArtUtils --> get_pvr_artwork - return data from cache - pvr_artwork.nhl hockey.5 cbltdt
19:37:11 T:17744 DEBUG: Skin Helper ArtUtils --> get_pvr_artwork - return data from cache - pvr_artwork.cbc toronto news - 5 cbltdt.5 cbltdt
19:37:11 T:20640 DEBUG: Skin Helper ArtUtils --> get_pvr_artwork - return data from cache - pvr_artwork.nfl football - kansas city chiefs at denver broncos.2 wgrzdt
19:37:11 T:20192 DEBUG: Skin Helper ArtUtils --> get_pvr_artwork - return data from cache - pvr_artwork.pbs newshour - 17 wneddt.17 wneddt
19:37:11 T:10920 DEBUG: Skin Helper ArtUtils --> get_pvr_artwork - return data from cache - pvr_artwork.the national - 5 cbltdt.5 cbltdt
19:37:11 T:12912 DEBUG: Skin Helper ArtUtils --> Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\helpers\utils.py", line 128, in process_method_on_list
all_items = pool.map(method_to_run, items)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\multiprocessing\pool.py", line 251, in map
return self.map_async(func, iterable, chunksize).get()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\multiprocessing\pool.py", line 558, in get
raise self._value
NameError: global name 'channellogo' is not defined
19:37:11 T:12912 DEBUG: Skin Helper ArtUtils --> Error in <bound method Pvr.process_recording of <pvr.Pvr object at 0x1F8C3830>>
(2016-12-05, 02:42)oattes Wrote: Still no joy with PVR backgrounds or 'recent recording' widget. With normal logging, I see no errors. With debug turned on, this might be relevant:

Yep, that was the info I needed, thanks!. Fix will be available later today.
Is it possible to set the size of the button to select the music videos and television programs on the main screen in a horizontal position .I want to put more buttons. I need to form a cube.
I want to make nice graphical buttons

In a horizontal position to reduce the width of the buttons in half.

Thanks in advance
(2016-12-03, 02:20)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-02, 10:23)Aphykit2006 Wrote: Hi
A little bug in beta 3.6.97 with thumnail in 'modern rounded' skin mode.
Titan title : 1 raw of large title

The thumbnail is no longer well framed and the border is no longer in the background. The rounded corners are square.

Thanks for the catch, will be fixed in next update

Hi
Work fine.
Thank You
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
Is it possible to show the clock in PVR window :?
Hi marcel,

1- I'm using Netflix style homemenu layout 2. Imo the menu seems bigger to me in vertical layout (see ss attached). How do i set the fonts/layout size...couldn't find anywhere inside the skins settings..?. Could you point me to which .xml file control this...?. FYI this behaviour only happen since the last 2-3 updates...before that the menu just look fine.

2- Previously before you reconstruct the skins...on the home screen i can access the menu by pressing the left arrow key button (remote control) and on the menu header you can find on top there is a power icon but with the latest skins i no longer can access the menu via the left arrow key beside that the power icon also disappear from the menu...to get to the menu i need to press and hold the menu key on the remote control and to access to power/reboot/quit i need to open the menu and press the left key arrow...how one can change this behaviour...?.

3- The OSD/Info doesn't go away/dismiss even you set to dismiss on certain amount of time on the setting osd playback...to dismiss one need to press the back button key on remote.

Thank you for your hard working and continuously providing us with update and support....really appreciates Wink
(2016-12-05, 00:32)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 01:36)burekas Wrote: As I said, the background is set by widget 2, which is ok when none of the widgets is focused.
But previously, when I was go over the items of widget 1, the background used their item's fanart as background.
(Or widget 2 when I go to it)

Got it, small typo in the skin code. Will be fixed in next update

Great! Smile
Now it's ok.

Thank you Marcel.

Another issue regarding this, regarding the favourites items in the Favorites widget.
When I add an internal addon item to the favorites, it shows black as background.
Can you fix it so it will take the addon's fanart that it belongs to (Preferred option), or set it by the global background setting?
(2016-12-05, 09:05)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 02:42)oattes Wrote: Still no joy with PVR backgrounds or 'recent recording' widget. With normal logging, I see no errors. With debug turned on, this might be relevant:

Yep, that was the info I needed, thanks!. Fix will be available later today.

Progress, but not quite there yet. I see images for the widgets but they don't make any sense. When I search for artwork manually I see:

The program name and other details seems to be completely missing -- path problems? My recorded TV is on a file share.

Also, I don't see any option for random PVR backgrounds when setting the background for the shortcut. TV, Movies, Wall, etc. but no PVR.
Please, add one more option on the homescreen layout.

horizontal Titan tiles (row of small square tiles)
(2016-12-06, 09:31)amshpitz Wrote: Please, add one more option on the homescreen layout.

horizontal Titan tiles (row of small square tiles)
Regarding the square tiles so also for vertical Titan tiles.
(But I think you should write it in Feature Requests, not here)
(2016-12-05, 00:22)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 11:09)Simograndi Wrote: Hi marcel, did you see my last post? Some bugs are fixed in last builds, others not

Yes, and I've replied to all of your questions/issues. Big Grin
Please tell me wihich issues are not fixed yet.

Hi! I'm sorry but I couldn't find your reply... Undecided

Anyway thanks for the fixes, these are the ones remaining:

- In main settings page, the "Appearance" icon (the new one I supplied you last time) seems corrupt, the generic "loading icon" is displayed. Let me know if there's something wrong in the file

- The Busy Circle selection window always displays a folder icon instead of the circle preview

- Using a different font, the choosen one isn't displayed in all fields, mostly all the right list of the skin settings. Using the "condensed" one the issue is more visible. As you can see condensed font on the left, default on the right

These instead are around since a while:

- The "system info widget" poster LY is still broken, showing landscape icons and then a lot of empty space between image and tag.

That's all... thank you again!
  • 193(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11