Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Hi marcel,

1- I'm using Netflix style homemenu layout 2. Imo the menu seems bigger to me in vertical layout (see ss attached). How do i set the fonts/layout size...couldn't find anywhere inside the skins settings..?. Could you point me to which .xml file control this...?. FYI this behaviour only happen since the last 2-3 updates...before that the menu just look fine.

2- Previously before you reconstruct the skins...on the home screen i can access the menu by pressing the left arrow key button (remote control) and on the menu header you can find on top there is a power icon but with the latest skins i no longer can access the menu via the left arrow key beside that the power icon also disappear from the menu...to get to the menu i need to press and hold the menu key on the remote control and to access to power/reboot/quit i need to open the menu and press the left key arrow...how one can change this behaviour...?.

3- The OSD/Info doesn't go away/dismiss even you set to dismiss on certain amount of time on the setting osd playback...to dismiss one need to press the back button key on remote.

Thank you for your hard working and continuously providing us with update and support....really appreciates Wink

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by storm119 - 2016-12-05, 17:23
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11