Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-01-22, 19:55)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: For 2) Atm I see them in Jarvis and Krypton, but only for albums and not for tracks anymore!

For 3) What I mean is that in the slim list view there is on the left side the poster (or another image, if no poster is available!). Unfortunately this area is optimized for poster with a 2:3 aspect ratio and so all posters from fanart.tv don't fit perfect. As a result above the poster there is an empty (and visible) space because the poster itself "stands" on the bottom and is not fixed in the center of the area (which would create a better "harmony").
So it would be nice to have a option for choosing where the poster has to be fixed (bottom, center or top). And additionally an option to hide the panel background behind the poster (not the complete panel background!). It affects all content types!

I hope this explaination is now understandable. If not I will try to create a screenshot on my Nvidia Shield TV ...

2) Will be fixed in next update

3) I've just changed the aligment to center for now, let's see how that goes. If there are any objections I can make it a setting. Also I've added a sideblade toggle to disable the panel behind the poster. Fixes will be in the next beta ( I guess tomorrow)

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2017-01-25, 00:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11