• 205(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-01-28, 13:03)malkair Wrote: When displaying "Recently added albums" widget on the home screen, if I press Enter it goes to the first track of the album. If then I press Play or Enter, the first track is the only that plays, the rest of tracks are not queued.
Any way to play entire album from the widget, i.e., pressing play or another key?

Option 1: make sure that kodi auto adds all tracks to the queue in a listing:
Settings --> Music --> Playback --> Play next song automatically

Option 2: Play entire album if you click an album in the widget:
Skin settings --> Supported Addons --> Skin Helper Widgets --> Music --> Make sure that "browse albums instead of playing for album widgets" is disabled.

Note that option 2 will only work in the beta version of the skin.
(2017-02-09, 00:17)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-25, 17:55)gloriousno1 Wrote: 1. On Netflix homescreen 2, Is there a way of having the stars rating of a film under the clearlogo on the top left of the screen. Similar to netflix itself maybe even with the extra detail like the year and number of seasons etc (similar to this: https://techcrunch.com/2016/09/21/netfli...l-content/ ). i still want to keep the imdb, rotten tomato etc on the right under the big thumnail fanart.

2. Is it possible for the big thumb on the netflix homescreen 2 to use the extra fanart, i.e while highlighting one item on the widget the big thumb will cycle every 6 seconds (or whatever is set in settings) between the multiple fanarts similar to in library views.

1. Added to my todo list. Will look at it once I've pushed the current version to stable kodi repo.

2. The extrafanart for the big netflix thumb should be fixed in next update.

Thanks Marcel!
(2017-01-28, 17:06)burekas Wrote: 1) The new design of the Volume level made it a little hard to read because of the speaker icon behind the number.

Select another style for the volume indicator, it's in the skin settings --> Playback & OSD --> Volume Display/Change Indicator Style

(2017-01-28, 17:06)burekas Wrote: 2) Instability with the view modes.
Since the last updates, for unknown reason, the view modes in some kodi windows (Kodi libraries / Addons etc) are changing suddenly to "Banner List" (Previously it was changing to "Big List 2" when it was happened)
Also in Live TV, sometimes it is changing to "Simple List (PVR)" instead of what I set.
(Force View is off)
I don't know how to reproduce it or what is the scenario that cause this.
- What could be the reason?
- Can you write to the log (Or at least in debug mode) when a view mode is changing and who request it? So maybe I can find the reason.
If forced views is off, this is out of control of the skin. Most probably there's some addon doing some stuff in the background causing this issue.
There is no way to tell (or write to log) what is doing that. Just start with a fresh Kodi setup and start adding your stuff one-by-one untill it starts happening again.

(2017-01-28, 17:06)burekas Wrote: 3) Why when I set "Hide watched" in TV Shows library, it influences also on other addons?
Why there isn't a separation between them (Like there is for example between Movies and TV Shows Library regarding this setting)
That setting is global for the entire video library. It's not skin controlled so if you'd like to see it changed, submit a PR to Kodi or kindly ask it as a feature request on the general topics.

(2017-01-28, 17:06)burekas Wrote: 4) Can you make the file name text in the Video Info dialog to be scrolled?
OK, will do but I'll warn upfront that it looks a bit cluttered. Available in next beta.

(2017-01-28, 17:06)burekas Wrote: 5) Regarding the Edit Menu shortcuts, why when choosing the widget "Use as widget" there is a force refresh option, while for the others (Skin helper service widgets) there isn't? (Is it built in already?)
For skin helper provided widgets this is builtin already. It will auto refresh when needed, e.g. when content was changed.

(2017-01-28, 17:06)burekas Wrote: 6) The favorites widget is loaded slowly, it takes few seconds more then the others widgets to show its items.
Because it has to process the listing every time. Caching is very hard because there's no way to tell if the content was changed.
Maybe I'll come up with a simple way to overcome that.

(2017-01-28, 17:06)burekas Wrote: 7) Regarding the trailer in Full screen option, is there any way to bring it back to video info after it finished?
No, tried that but it resulted in very unreliable behavior so I took it out again.

(2017-01-28, 17:06)burekas Wrote: 8) Regarding the "unwatched indicators", why in some addons they are shown also on menu items that are not Movies/Seasons/Episodes?
In that case the addon is sloppy and forgot to set the content type to "files". In many of these cases the addon dev sets the content type to e.g. movies so the skin "thinks" it's looking at movies content.

(2017-01-28, 17:06)burekas Wrote: 9) Regarding the Shortcuts Editor: There is a bug with the "disable shortcut" option with menu items and submenu items:
It doesn't show the actually state for each item separately when moving over each one. For example, changing to item1 (or submenuitem1) and then moving to item2 (or submenuitem2) and changing it again. I actually don't know if subitem1 is disable or enable.
Will be fixed in next beta

(2017-01-28, 17:06)burekas Wrote: 10) Regarding the list view modes, when doing right click on an item for opening the context menu and go over the items there the focused item is also change in the window according to the mouse cursor, so sometimes it takes another item instead of the one you right-click on it for a context-menu item operation. Can you disable/lock the movement in the window behind when the mouse cursor is go over the context menu items (for all the view modes)?
If the contentmenu is opened, the window underneath is already locked for input so what you describe should not happen. Also be aware that Kodi isn't built to be controlled by a mouse so there will always be glitches trying to work around that.

(2017-01-28, 17:06)burekas Wrote: 11) [BUG] Regarding the favorites items in the Favorites widget.
When I add an internal addon item to the favorites, it shows black background when I go over it, instead of the addon fanart.
(While when I add the addon itself to the favorites it does show its fanart as background)
Can you fix it so it will take the addon's fanart that it belongs to (Preferred option), or set it by the global background setting?

I will try that but I'm not so sure if that is possible. If I manage to find a workaround, it will be available in next beta.
(2017-01-28, 18:02)mikeB2210 Wrote: Within Titan I downloaded and installed the moviegenreicons.xzener-reflection.
Can anybody point me in the right direction to make them show? In the Titan settings I told the skin to use them instead, but only the default icons are shown.

There's an error in the skin regarding the genre images. I've just fixed that. Available in next beta version (tonight).
(2017-01-30, 17:47)vansmak Wrote: Just started using this skin and it's amazing the amount of customization that can be done! Excellent work! Now, please forgive me if this has been addressed before as I attempted to do multiple searches in the forum to see how I can accomplish this with little results. Anyhow, I love the clean look of the white theme coupled with the Netflix Media View for movies. But two things are bugging me about this view:

1. I can't seem to find a way to override the Movie Title to display text and not ClearArt. Can this be done? A lot of logos are built for black backgrounds and it's hard to view against white. And I like the clean look of text anyways.

2. The media flags also have a black background. Is there a setting to remove this and display clean against white?

EDIT: After a lot of trial and error (mostly error) I managed to figure out the solution to both my issues via a little xml hacking. Really appreciate all the time and effort that has been put into this, keep up the GREAT work!

Be aware that I do not support "manual xml hacking". Better to just send me a PR with your changes or do a feature request instead.
If the skin updates, it will overwrite your custom changes and if you start fiddling to overwite files after that, you might break the skin and/or make it very hard for me to provide support.
Anyway, I will include a setting in the next skin beta version to disable the clearlogo (will be located in the bottom of "general skin settings" and I will do some work with the rating flags.
New beta update will be available on my repo later today or tomorrow.
(2017-01-31, 12:42)magicarius Wrote: I need little help to find file which deals "setting tv/menu-osd/folder with channel icons" to change default location(c:\) with "special://home" to work on android

Please explain... I have no idea what you're talking about...
(2017-02-01, 08:03)Charger Wrote: I have searched this thread and other forums but I am unable to locate the info I am looking for. I see that this skin has the feature of including information about movie sets instead of just 'Back To The Future Collection' etc. Just wondering where this info is scraped from and if there is a was to modify the summary. I have read before that .nfo files for movie sets do not work.

The info comes from TMDB. If there's no info there, it will just combine the short plots of a the movies in a set.
There currently is no way to modify the summary because there is no native support for movie sets info in Kodi.
(2017-02-05, 22:16)VMCosco Wrote: Any idea when we might get the next stable release for Jarvis? I assume that since Krypton is live, there will be minimal development on the Jarvis version of the skin. That is certainly fine, and expected, but it would be nice to get one last stable release.

I'm in the process of publishing to the Kodi repo.
At the moment I've submitted the updated skin helper addons to the Kodi team and when they're processed, the skin will be pushed too.
So, expect a new stable update between now and 2 weeks (depending on how busy the Kodi devs are).

And yes, after that I will do bugfixes only to the Jarvis release and main development will go on at the Krypton version.
(2017-02-06, 03:28)absoluteshield Wrote: any update on the netflix v2 widgets?

What about that ?
(2017-02-06, 11:01)nexus7 Wrote: The issue is, that the meant to be editable text is treated like an actual heading. I only recognised this behaviour within Titan/OSMOSIS combination, when editing titles while creating a strm file.

I have no idea how that is possible because the skin has no control over that. Must be some error in your addon or something.
Maybe provide a screenshot of the issue and maybe some info for me how to reproduce ?
Oh and be aware that I only support addons that do not violate the forum rules.
(2017-02-07, 16:43)VMCosco Wrote: I am not able to get the artist logo to show up on the screen with music playing. I have tried toggling the setting Off/On. I have all artist logos in the Artist folder.
I am on 3.6.78 and I do use Emby for Kodi as well.

Switch to the beta version of the skin or wait for the next stable release.
(2017-02-07, 16:48)burekas Wrote: Where are the backup files are stored?
Previously you could choose folder location, now it just says "successfully".
And also, how can I delete other backups in the backups manger dialog?

By default, in the addondata folder. To change that path press the button "Open settings" in that same dialog.
To delete backups, delete the files from the backupfolder.
(2017-02-08, 00:43)sirprancelot Wrote: So far the multi-disc stuff is still working really well (Thanks!). Something I was wondering is whether there is a way to view ratings without having to click on information every time I want to inspect a songs rating? I can't find a switch to display these so I am assuming this option is not present. Just want to make sure i am not missing anything obvious. Many thanks!

Hmm, it seems that the display of songrating is broken in the footer. I'll fix that in the next beta.
(2017-02-08, 01:21)sirprancelot Wrote: Sorry one other thing. I think this is more of a kodi general issue but I am trying to get images changing as you scroll down the list of tunes but it will only show the album art. The example I have is a 27 cd album where each album has different cover art and cd art... and there is also an overall album art. What is currently happening is I have to keep all my tracks in folders (cd1, cd2 etc) along with the nfo for cd and cover art to change whilst playing. Kodi though decides to always select the last folder (Cd27) as the folder to choose for overall album art as I scroll up/down the list. This is the only art I see until I play tracks... then I get to see the art swapping from cd to cd. The effect I am looking for works when you have one long list and it then uses the tagged images attached to the music files though then I don't seem to get cd images playing back. I don't think this is a skin issue but I may be wrong. Any thoughts? Many thanks marcelveldt for such an awesome skin. It's driving me to move over my entire music library to kodi (Along with video etc ). Cheers

ps my issue is better described here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2519380 as to folder structure etc

Hmmm, that's an interesting use case... So you have an album which has 27 discs and each disc has it's own cover image ?
Didn't know that even existed haha.

Well, All music artwork is handled by my skin helper addons as Kodi natively lacks some features regarding music artwork.
I'm currently getting used to the Kodi source so maybe some day I can help out filling the blanks but untill then it's all handled by the python helper services.
Where do you want that cover to be displayed ? Can you make a screenshot ? I ask this because I have no control over the images displayed within panels but any images displayed outside the panels (details pane) are controllable so maybe I can use the logic I used for the Multi disc discart again for the covers.
(2017-02-09, 08:51)MediaGuy Wrote: TV-shows
In the main TV-show screen I can highlight a show, then press "i" and get all sorts of nice info.
Is it possible to show that info instantly/automatically when I hover over the series?
I'm new to Kodi, so I don't know the official name for that screen. It's not the screen with the actual episodes.

I like clean looks with lots of info without pressing all sorts of buttons and menu's.
That's why I love the white Titan theme. I prefer the list view with gives a nice list of episodes and detailed info of the selected episode. I like it so much I want more of it! :-)
Maybe it's already there hidden in the many settings....

I want a similar list in the home screen. So instead op horizontally scrolling trough pictures I want a vertical text list. When hovering over the series name I want all sort of details shown automatically.
Picture, rating, genre, plot, cast, etc.

When I select a show on the main screen I get a list of the episodes. The info shown there is great.
It would be nice if I scroll to the ".." at the top of the list the general series info is shown.

Did you take a look at the netflix mediaview and homelayout ? That's more or less what you're looking for.
  • 205(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11